Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Real St Performance's False Claim of Being the World's Fastest Exposed

Feedback Score

Real St Performance's False Claim of Being the World's Fastest Exposed

Browsing this morning, I came across this picture with the caption saying they have the world's fastest Atom:

As far as I can tell, they made ~650whp turbocharged, which is nothing compared to Jaydee's Atom. It makes 650whp with the world's first noted twin-rotrex setup. Instant power, full traction, crazy power, very lightweight (~1,365 lbs as noted in their ROTM article found here: April ROTM Winner: Jaydee), extended wheel base, deeply extensive research and development - the works. It's not just about power, or power-to-weight ratios. It's about traction, handling, and everything that makes the Ariel Atom what it is. Saying they're the fastest in the world when the only Atom in Australia humbly annihilates everyone else's Atom in the world shows that the atoms in their brains were surely prematurely excited. Seems to me like they made the claim without doing any research.
    My conclusion is that Real Street Performance may be the cool kids on the block, but Jaydee is the Ultimate Track King.

Let's bring [MENTION=228]Jaydee[/MENTION] in here to chime in.
    Last edited by Spoolin_VTEC; 11-23-2013 at 12:20 PM.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd love to see what comes of this. It'll be pretty tough to beat the one with instant power, traction, and everything you could ask. Let's get some light on this! [MENTION=228]Jaydee[/MENTION]

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    do either of you know the times for Jaydee's atom?

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What is Jaydee's atom? What about the v8 atom, isn't that the fastest?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin_VTEC View Post
    Browsing this morning, I came across this picture with the caption saying they have the world's fastest Atom:

Anyone else know anything about this? Let's bring [MENTION=228]Jaydee[/MENTION] in here to chime in.
    Hi guys. Sorry but I have been very busy building our new Jaydee Quantum supercar, so I have not updated our progress with the Jaydee Atom 600.

When we got to 400HP in the Atom I realized we needed a stiffer chassis with better weight distribution. Steve at McLaren F1 helped with the strain guages. Once installed these were used in setting up the chassis. Here is datalog from the std Atom 2 chassis. Look at the front wheel weights under acceleration.....The short wheelbase, poor weight distribution, and suspension geometry results in 10 to 30klg on each front wheel. Massive understeer is the result and fear aside it was no fun to drive apart from a smooth straight road.

As Dan says in his great article http://www.boostedk20.com/forums/thr...-Winner-Jaydee we built a new Atom looking chassis. Cornering went from just under 1G to 1.4G on mountain roads but on the track where you can try a bit harder its now 1.6G+ on road legal tyres.

Over the last 2 years our development has not stopped. Our Twin Rotrex Jaydee Honda K24 engine now runs 22psi boost and we see 650WHP on our dynapack with E85. Our chassis puts the power down really well and at 60MPH the car accelerates at 1.28G with a passenger.

Acceleration is pretty much impossible to explain, and beats a sports bike by so much the brain cannot comprehend.

A few figures for you: 60-100KPH, 24 metres, 1.0Sec with a passenger, less without. 120-160KPH, 58 metres, 1.4Sec with a passenger. 60-160kph, 101mtres, 3.006Sec with a passenger.

This is on our site here if you want more details go here for the Atom....
    http://www.jaydeequantum.com.au/index%20jaydee.html
    or
    here for the Quantum.....http://www.jaydeequantum.com.au/

or our facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jayde...04898802876678

Maybe you guy's could contact Top Gear and they could test these crazy Atoms's and determine the quickest....Now that would be fun!

Cheers Jaydee

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That is awesome stuff! What is the point of using two rotrex charges? Does that improve response more?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    That is awesome stuff! What is the point of using two rotrex charges? Does that improve response more?
    Absolutely. Also makes more power. Similar concept to twin turbos AFAIK, but much more instantaneous power. I believe he has a Motec traction control system, which is nuts and catches traction! [MENTION=228]Jaydee[/MENTION] we need some videos and Quantum introduction!!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I will forever love jaydees atom.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Absolutely. Also makes more power. Similar concept to twin turbos AFAIK, but much more instantaneous power. I believe he has a Motec traction control system, which is nuts and catches traction! [MENTION=228]Jaydee[/MENTION] we need some videos and Quantum introduction!!
    Just tough for me to understand how it's more responsive, I thought the point of a supercharger was it had instant response already since they are belt driven.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Just tough for me to understand how it's more responsive, I thought the point of a supercharger was it had instant response already since they are belt driven.
    In his very long thread it tells you the benefits. I'm sure it's on his website as well.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast