Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: New to site - Supercharged 8th Gen

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted_teg View Post
    looks really good!

any videos of it?
    The one ok pass I made at MIR, could definitely do better with some practice and my car makes more power now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    to Glad to see you're back. Car looks great! We'd definitely like those build details and progress!!
    Thanks, its been a long process and always changing things! Must give credit to vdubkilla for making sure my build was perfect!!

Feedback Score
    The clutch was slipping on that pass pretty bad too as it was on it's way out .That car is much faster than this pass I bet it's a flat 12 sec car if not better now.
    You and that bubble ain't nothin but trouble

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Were you using slicks in that video? It looks like it. 12.7 is solid for 110 mph though!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post

Were you using slicks in that video? It looks like it. 12.7 is solid for 110 mph though!
    Yea I was using slicks

Feedback Score
    Only way to go!!!!

Feedback Score
    Once you run slicks you'll never wanna run anything else there is a misconception among many that slicks break things. They actually don't as they are called wrinkle walls for a reason the tire / slick actually wrinkles and absorbs some of the shock .I use to run drag radials and street tires in the beginning and broke a lot of axles and even a final drive .I bought slicks and I make way more power now and have never broken an axle or a trans at the race track .
    You and that bubble ain't nothin but trouble

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    Once you run slicks you'll never wanna run anything else there is a misconception among many that slicks break things. They actually don't as they are called wrinkle walls for a reason the tire / slick actually wrinkles and absorbs some of the shock .I use to run drag radials and street tires in the beginning and broke a lot of axles and even a final drive .I bought slicks and I make way more power now and have never broken an axle or a trans at the race track .

Feedback Score
    Subbing to dis Juan...

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    Ya slicks are excellent, so much fucking fun too! Danny, what was your 60 ft. with the slicks?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast