Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Oil feed suggestions

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    I'd have to look closer at that is the oil sandwich plate is tight to the block ? The filter it isn't double gasketed is it ? Meaning an old gasket was stuck on there from an old filter when the new filter was installed or did the new filter have a good gasket ? Have you tried another filter ? I haven't really had any issues for the most part with mine its made by Golden Eagle .If yours is leaking it's pretty well gotta be a gasket issue one one of the sides of the oil sandwich plate or it isn't tight as it shouldn't leak massive amounts of oil . Who makes the plate your using out of curiosity ?
    Which golden eagle one did you get? I'm just guna go that route

Feedback Score
    Like are they vehicle specific or universal? I'm seeing ones that say lsvtec

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilwhit14 View Post
    Which golden eagle one did you get? I'm just guna go that route

Its been a while since I bought mine but I believe it was this one as it has 2 ports http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/prod/GEM-GVC100-P that way you have one port for the turbo feed and the other for an oil pressure gauge .

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    I'd have to look closer at that is the oil sandwich plate is tight to the block ? The filter it isn't double gasketed is it ? Meaning an old gasket was stuck on there from an old filter when the new filter was installed or did the new filter have a good gasket ? Have you tried another filter ? I haven't really had any issues for the most part with mine its made by Golden Eagle .If yours is leaking it's pretty well gotta be a gasket issue one one of the sides of the oil sandwich plate or it isn't tight as it shouldn't leak massive amounts of oil . Who makes the plate your using out of curiosity ?
    The only I'm seeing when searching golden eagle are the lsvtec ones. Do you have a part number or a website you got yours from? I'm just tired of leaking oil. It's caused me to have to replace my wiring harness bc oil is just everywhere and I think that's why my car is throwing an ecu failure code

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilwhit14 View Post
    The only I'm seeing when searching golden eagle are the lsvtec ones. Do you have a part number or a website you got yours from? I'm just tired of leaking oil. It's caused me to have to replace my wiring harness bc oil is just everywhere and I think that's why my car is throwing an ecu failure code
    The link I posted shows ya the one you need to get if you read the description it tells you that it has 2 oil ports one for a clean filtered connection for the turbo oil feed .Just ask them to be sure when ya order it but I'm pretty certain that's is the correct one .

Feedback Score
    Ok. And I'm assuming it works the same way, oil filter screws in to that as well. I appreciate it. Hopefully this fixes everything after the new wiring harness

Feedback Score
    I got the bwr one off eBay. Don't know why it's not working. I'll order some extra I rings with it. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2