Thread: The Unfortunate Truth About The United States of America

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The Unfortunate Truth About The United States of America

Please take three minutes and watch this video, you will not regret it.

When you're done posting, please voice your opinion/thoughts in this thread. This is a very important and accurate example of how the USA as a nation is plummeting. And it is our responsibility as a nation to keep the fundamental principles that this nation was founded upon.

I felt the need to voice this. Now, I'm not saying that we need to be the best, as that's irrelevant. The point is that we are less than what we were. You have 2 choices in this world: move forward or move backward.

Time is ticking, and we all need to make a choice as a whole, and individually uphold that choice - every day. And we need to start now! Let's make this a movement. Anyone have a movement name?

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    100% true... great video
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    I couldn't agree more with this speech

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I liked all of it except the part where it says this generation (my generation) is the worst generation.... Pretty impossible to say that when my generation has not even lived into middle age yet, and ultimately is an opinion.

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    I liked all of it except the part where it says this generation (my generation) is the worst generation.... Pretty impossible to say that when my generation has not even lived into middle age yet, and ultimately is an opinion.
    x2 same here

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thats true, but overall this generation, our generation, is headed for doom if we don't make a change.

Statistically speaking, the future can be predicted. And, as he stated, we're definitely much worse overall as a nation than we used to be. This year our own rights were nearly taken away from us - unconstitutionally! Of course there are exceptions etc, but look at how things are moving. The future of this nation is, essentially, in our hands. And I feel that there are a good amount of people headed towards positivity, but the masses are what make this difficult. This is judged off the majority, not the exceptions unfortunately.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    Thats true, but overall this generation, our generation, is headed for doom if we don't make a change.

Statistically speaking, the future can be predicted. And, as he stated, we're definitely much worse overall as a nation than we used to be. This year our own rights were nearly taken away from us - unconstitutionally! Of course there are exceptions etc, but look at how things are moving. The future of this nation is, essentially, in our hands. And I feel that there are a good amount of people headed towards positivity, but the masses are what make this difficult. This is judged off the majority, not the exceptions unfortunately.
    Yes I agree with you, but most of the statistics cited are a result of the previous generations' doings.

Feedback Score
    I agree. How can this generation be called the worst, when they've barely moved away from home. Not to mention the fact that we've made pretty significant social progresses. Equal rights is more accepted &...well........EQUAL that it ever has before. Only significant thing left to conquer is the infamous "glass ceiling". And I think that is something we can take care of if we make it as publicly known as we have for gay's rights. Economically, we're in a shit storm unlike anything this nation has ever seen. Granted, we're not in a depression, but we're ruled more by Capitalism that we ever have been. Our economy is tanking, & the extremely rich & politically powerful are still only looking out for numero uno. This, unfortunately, has created a nation of monsters; forced away from helping their fellow citizens because they barely have the means of helping themselves. We've become collectively individualistic in our thoughts & behaviors. I was hoping that the government shutdown would show this nation that our government is run by a bunch of old, power-drunk assclowns with a mid-20th century mentality. We can't evolve as a nation, if the people making the rules (Congress) has no term limits. (/rant) lol

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1JZ_Type-S View Post
    I agree. How can this generation be called the worst, when they've barely moved away from home. Not to mention the fact that we've made pretty significant social progresses. Equal rights is more accepted &...well........EQUAL that it ever has before. Only significant thing left to conquer is the infamous "glass ceiling". And I think that is something we can take care of if we make it as publicly known as we have for gay's rights. Economically, we're in a shit storm unlike anything this nation has ever seen. Granted, we're not in a depression, but we're ruled more by Capitalism that we ever have been. Our economy is tanking, & the extremely rich & politically powerful are still only looking out for numero uno. This, unfortunately, has created a nation of monsters; forced away from helping their fellow citizens because they barely have the means of helping themselves. We've become collectively individualistic in our thoughts & behaviors. I was hoping that the government shutdown would show this nation that our government is run by a bunch of old, power-drunk assclowns with a mid-20th century mentality. We can't evolve as a nation, if the people making the rules (Congress) has no term limits. (/rant) lol
    This has always been one of my biggest gripes! The damn shame of it is, the only people that have the power to change that, aside from amendment, is the congressmen themselves, and they aren't going to do that to themselves.

Feedback Score
    This has always been one of my biggest gripes! The damn shame of it is, the only people that have the power to change that, aside from amendment, is the congressmen themselves, and they aren't going to do that to themselves.
    We can do it, but the way the system is set up, it would have to be the most roundabout, jumping-through-circles-esque process that pretty much nobody wants to do it. Short of an Egypt-style overthrowing, I don't see any future for the citizens of this nation that has even the slightest bit of hope