Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: RaceLAB's MR2 is Finished and Racing!

Feedback Score
    sounds amazing. Although (i love k series) to leave a 1500awhp gtr in the dust like that, doesnt seem right.
    2001 Boosted Built k20a2 Billet BB 6766BB

2013=579whp 406trq @ 24 psi c16
    10.87@137mph

2014= 510whp 370trq @ 18psi pump gas

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted_teg View Post
    sounds amazing. Although (i love k series) to leave a 1500awhp gtr in the dust like that, doesnt seem right.
    I messed up. It was a 1,300whp GTR. Either way, 890whp in a vehicle that weighs 2,400 pounds will tend to spank or at least move on a vehicle that makes 1,500awhp and weights 3,800+ lbs.

K-series is a hell of a motor with an absolutely WICKED power-band for a 4 cylinder. It's my hopes that we can gather enough of a member base and have a member with a fully built AWD conversion so we can dyno-prove, then race an equal power-making DSM (4G63) and solve which 4 cylinder motor is the best in the world. And with technological advancements, we will be able to do the same with B-series as well.

I and BoostedK20.com have nothing against any of those motors or setups, but Honda moved to a K-series for a reason. And Honda is an engine/motor company, not a bike or car company. We just need the proper time to pass. It'll happen. Even Chris Miller himself is driving the K-series Supertech Integra. Things will change soon in the racing world.

[/kseriesology]

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    I messed up. It was a 1,300whp GTR. Either way, 890whp in a vehicle that weighs 2,400 pounds will tend to spank or at least move on a vehicle that makes 1,500awhp and weights 3,800+ lbs.

K-series is a hell of a motor with an absolutely WICKED power-band for a 4 cylinder. It's my hopes that we can gather enough of a member base and have a member with a fully built AWD conversion so we can dyno-prove, then race an equal power-making DSM (4G63) and solve which 4 cylinder motor is the best in the world. And with technological advancements, we will be able to do the same with B-series as well.

I and BoostedK20.com have nothing against any of those motors or setups, but Honda moved to a K-series for a reason. And Honda is an engine/motor company, not a bike or car company. We just need the proper time to pass. It'll happen. Even Chris Miller himself is driving the K-series Supertech Integra. Things will change soon in the racing world.

[/kseriesology]

I love these engines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2