Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 112161 ... LastLast

Thread: Monjarassi: The Final Push, Quest for that Big Powa

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My k24 block doesn't have oil squirters. It could have been when it was sleeved they were removed. Not sure tho.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Looks like they did amazing work! As for the oil squirter block-offs, what is the benefit of that?
    Thanks im well pleased!!

Quote Originally Posted by DiFfYbOoSt View Post
    Maintains higher system oil pressure- a big must for high hp motors.

Monj- were you running the stock z3 oil pump when you grenaded the motor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes i was on the oem pump

Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Does everyone block off the squirrels? From what I've read/heard about them they can be life savers.
    they are generally used in engines with forged pistons. forged pistons can dissipate heat faster/better than stock cast pistons...so in theory forged pistons don't need the squirter's to help cool them off.

also some forged piston skirts are longer than OE pistons and they can hit/damage the squirter's if they are not carefully adjusted during assembly.
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Last minute Black Friday shopping got me this!!
    Gotta hate this daytime saving bs and having not enough lighting to do work in the garage. The answer to my swearing has arrived, thanks to the wifey who got me this.

-120 bright white LED lamps
    -Detachable magnetic stretch cord ends for flexible attachment options
    -Recessed fold-away hooks
    -Rechargeable Li-ion battery
    -Shatterproof polycarbonate tube
    -Two brightness settings
    -Comes with 12V cigarette lighter adapter and 120V wall adapter
    Last edited by monjarassi; 11-29-2013 at 11:52 PM.
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    That looks like a nice shop light and they seem hard to find they either don't stay where you want them or they blind ya .That looks like a decent light ya got there .
    You and that bubble ain't nothin but trouble

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubkilla View Post
    That looks like a nice shop light and they seem hard to find they either don't stay where you want them or they blind ya .That looks like a decent light ya got there .
    The ends are un-screwable and have magnets on there for the i guess OEM hoods. The hooks though on this one hug nice on the hood and dont slide, that was my #1 fear when i looked at it cause the cf hood.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    The ends are un-screwable and have magnets on there for the i guess OEM hoods. The hooks though on this one hug nice on the hood and dont slide, that was my #1 fear when i looked at it cause the cf hood.
    Nice I'll have to look into one .I was out in the garage a while tonight myself installing the new fuel pressure gauge , temp gauge and the LEDs I got for the fuel pumps and so far so good .I will finish wiring it all in tomorrow I just kinda mounted them in a template and pulled the wires to the frp .I need to get some 2 strand wire tomorrow to pull back to the pumps for the leds .

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nice I'll have to look into one .I was out in the garage a while tonight myself installing the new fuel pressure gauge , temp gauge and the LEDs I got for the fuel pumps and so far so good .I will finish wiring it all in tomorrow I just kinda mounted them in a template and pulled the wires to the frp .I need to get some 2 strand wire tomorrow to pull back to the pumps for the leds .
    Sounds good. Cant wait to start wrenching on mine.. So close now to assembling the bottom end.

Thanks to Ryan @ AFH for overnighting me the last bearing needed. This man doesn't play around with no bs, straight up business!! Will have it here Mon.

Last edited by monjarassi; 11-30-2013 at 12:08 AM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    Sounds good. Cant wait to start wrenching on mine.. So close now to assembling the bottom end.

Thanks to Ryan @ AFH for overnighting me the last bearing needed. This man doesn't play around with no bs, straight up business!! Will have it here Mon.

Yeah the guys at Auto Fair Honda are good to deal with I'd recommend them to anyone anyday

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah the guys at Auto Fair Honda are good to deal with I'd recommend them to anyone anyday
    same here.

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well since i am upping the power and boost level, beefieng up the fuel system is a must, heres a lil something my tuner had on the side for me. Will be mounted in place of the evap canister, tucked away, henced the bracket to mount in the OEM spot of the canister.

More too come.

Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 112161 ... LastLast