Thread: HPT's K-series lower chain guides

Feedback Score

HPT's K-series lower chain guides

us on FACEBOOK

The Purpose of HPTautosports lower timing chain bracket/guide is to secure the timing chain while the tension is released during the process of swapping cams or doing other head work. Hpt's bracket also insures that your high dollar K series motor will never jump timing from the crank timing gear in the event of a timing chain tensioner failure.

Included with the bracket are mounting screws for proper installation. Product is made from one piece 6061aluminum and is CNC machined for precise accuracy

$60 Shipped instock ready to ship, or add to your PRB oil pump kit :up:

Paypal is hondaparts@autofair.com
    **please put your screenname and parts info in the paypal comment box when ordering**

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have the circuit hero version of this and just installed it while replacing the timing chain, tensioner, and guides. Did it with the motor in the car, and it really is very easy to install if doing your chain.

Feedback Score
    yes this is a simple install after the timing cover is off. I just installed mine in my coupe after the motor was in, putting a new chain in, wasnt as fun as I was hoping haha! Im usually doing that out of the car. Mine has been in 3 different K24 engines now

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyman View Post
    yes this is a simple install after the timing cover is off. I just installed mine in my coupe after the motor was in, putting a new chain in, wasnt as fun as I was hoping haha! Im usually doing that out of the car. Mine has been in 3 different K24 engines now
    Ya definitely not a fun job with the engine in the car, but gotta do what ya gotta do.

Feedback Score