Thread: J35 DBW throttle bodies - 8thgen SI

Feedback Score

J35 DBW throttle bodies - 8thgen SI

This is a perfect upgrade on the cheap for you 8thgen Civic Si owners.
    Easy to install and this package comes with everything you need. If you would like to buy anything individually, please send me a PM and we can get that taken care of. If anyone would like a different gasket for a RRC manifold for example, we also keep those instock.
    The new bolt in fitting allows you to simply add a vaccum source where the stock location is, bolts right in just like a MAP sensor. You will have to use the O-ring from the Map sensor onto the new fitting.

The J35 V6 DBW throttle body 68mm inlet

Only $149.99 shipped For the J35 install kit for a RBC

-16400-RN0-A01
    -P157 P2R thermal throttle body gasket
    -P005 new bolt in J35 MAP/vaccum fitting

Pay now with Paypal!! please make sure your screen name and which manifold you have is added into the paypal message box

Always instock!! Paypal hondaparts@autofair.com
    **please put your username and item in comments on pp
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyfa5 View Post
    I got mine yesterday. These guys are the real deal.. Plus their customer service is awesome... I have officially disowned my local dealership.. I recommend this bolt on to any 8th civic owner... Easy to install and a noticeable driving difference.... Thanks guys and i look forward to doing business with you again....
    Anyone ordering a tb please include all order info in the comment box if paying paypal. It's very important. And also which manifold its going on so we ship the right gasket. This will keep confusion to a minimum This also speeds up the process on getting it to you

Great info here...Brand New OEM 68-64.5 mm DBW throttle body Stupid Cheap - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    Big boy ZDX throttle bodies also instock for DBW guys, check out the website for more info

Feedback Score