Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 414 ... LastLast

Thread: Blown Big Block EP

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Personally, I won't run a car without a filter. MAYBE at the drag strip, but that's on a track
    Yea i hear ya- i was very nervous about the idea as well. I have another Injen hydro shield laying around that i am going to try and retrofit as a screen for the stack.

Feedback Score
    nice, are your sc rotors coated or stripped?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wannavtec View Post
    nice, are your sc rotors coated or stripped?
    The m62 is unmodified up until now- Im having the blower ported/ snout cooled/ rotors lightened/ new snout bearings/ rotors recoated as we speak. Plan on keeping the 3in pulley and just throwing the biggest crank pulley i can find on it- shooting for 11-12 psi. Hopefully along with the new fuel return for e85 and the addition of some 07 tsx cams ill crack 370whp in the end.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiFfYbOoSt View Post
    The m62 is unmodified up until now- Im having the blower ported/ snout cooled/ rotors lightened/ new snout bearings/ rotors recoated as we speak. Plan on keeping the 3in pulley and just throwing the biggest crank pulley i can find on it- shooting for 11-12 psi. Hopefully along with the new fuel return for e85 and the addition of some 07 tsx cams ill crack 370whp in the end.
    Well, [MENTION=155]wannavtec[/MENTION] seema to be the right guy to talk to. He's making some serious power. And don't forget they carry MarcRacing 2.9" and 2.8" pullies in the eShop!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Yeah lots of work to that charger. I cut out the step/shelf and smoothed out the runners. Had a 3.2" with Accord CP and after cooler we hit 30th on pump. I always wanted to do e85 though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Well, [MENTION=155]wannavtec[/MENTION] seema to be the right guy to talk to. He's making some serious power. And don't forget they carry MarcRacing 2.9" and 2.8" pullies in the eShop!
    Yea ive seen the build thread- the 8th gens love their big power blowers. I will have to find out the max recommended blower rpm after being modified... Dont want to flirt to much with death haha

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DiFfYbOoSt View Post
    Just make sure if you get the rotors stripped to have them recoated, I picked up a ton of power and 2 psi by putting coated rotors back in my blower. I was going to do the lightened rotors but didn't see a real benefit for the cost.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Yeah lots of work to that charger. I cut out the step/shelf and smoothed out the runners. Had a 3.2" with Accord CP and after cooler we hit 30th on pump. I always wanted to do e85 though.

i had an e85 tune it was great! I want to do another one with my new setup, but the closet e85 station to me is like 75 miles away.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post

Yea i cant wait to see the end result of the blower being modified. I already played with the manifold a little bit- smoothed out some of the burrs and casting flaws. Im actually using your DIY for my fuel return so i can run e85- so thanks for that lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wannavtec View Post
    Just make sure if you get the rotors stripped to have them recoated, I picked up a ton of power and 2 psi by putting coated rotors back in my blower. I was going to do the lightened rotors but didn't see a real benefit for the cost.
    Ahhh you might be the guy derek was talking about with the stripped rotors.... Ok cool yea i plan on having them recoated- thats a good heads up. The meth has eaten away at the stock coating pretty good

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 414 ... LastLast