Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Thread: Blown Big Block EP

Feedback Score

Blown Big Block EP

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Welcome! Great build specs, she's definitely a quick one! What do you think of the MercRacing products? Any videos?
    His parts are great- awesome quality and they perform just as nicely. Now if i could only talk him into lending me a TVS kit....

Feedback Score

Blown Big Block EP

Little teaser

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks great! You paint this yourself? Looks like projector fog lights are in the near future! You'll definitely have the proper cooling with this bumper, that's for sure. To appreciate that more, make sure you check out the intercooler info I post up tomorrow. I'll link you

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

Blown Big Block EP

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Looks great! You paint this yourself? Looks like projector fog lights are in the near future! You'll definitely have the proper cooling with this bumper, that's for sure. To appreciate that more, make sure you check out the intercooler info I post up tomorrow. I'll link you
    There are very few things i wont do myself- paint and body work are 1 of them. A friend did this for me. No fog lights for me- those holes will be used for brake cooling ducts and a cold air feed for my CAI. With this new front end- i should only have the very ends of my aftercooler covered so the cooling effect should be greatly increased. Pics on car to follow

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Blown Big Block EP

Quote Originally Posted by DiFfYbOoSt View Post
    There are very few things i wont do myself- paint and body work are 1 of them. A friend did this for me. No fog lights for me- those holes will be used for brake cooling ducts and a cold air feed for my CAI. With this new front end- i should only have the very ends of my aftercooler covered so the cooling effect should be greatly increased. Pics on car to follow
    I agree, I'm the same way for the exterior of the car. Interior pieces, engine bay, and other misc stuff I don't mind doing myself.
    You plan on creating brake ducts? This definitely needs to be a DIY! How do you plan on doing that?

And here's the link to my thread: http://www.BoostedK20.com/forums/showthread.php?t=856

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

Blown Big Block EP

Its still a work in progress- after modifying the front rebar to fit the JDM front end- i found that my aftercooler needs to be moved back and my CAI needs to be cut back as well. After i finally get the bumper to fit then ill look into duct work

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Blown Big Block EP

Quote Originally Posted by DiFfYbOoSt View Post
    Its still a work in progress- after modifying the front rebar to fit the JDM front end- i found that my aftercooler needs to be moved back and my CAI needs to be cut back as well. After i finally get the bumper to fit then ill look into duct work
    It always is haha. Ah, the simple fun of making things fit, aka customization. Keep us updated, take pics!

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

Blown Big Block EP

Guess ill add an update.

Pigs almost there- alignment and rewire IAT sensor and she should be good to go. Want to thank the homies on k20a.org for looking out- RSX and TSX cams sourced and purchased... New tune to follow. Enjoy the carnage:

Feedback Score

Blown Big Block EP

... And just to finish out the day:

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Love that front bumper and lip

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast