Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Racing: tell us how it's done!

Feedback Score
    Hey Adm, u don't have tranny problems from launching?

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fre$h si View Post
    Hey Adm, u don't have tranny problems from launching?
    Not any as of yet? But some real Whp launches are soon to come so we'll see about that soon.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Lol so I'm assuming that when u race for cash u have to go REALLY easy on it?

Feedback Score
    For us what we have always done is, a person from each side goes in 1 car to the finish line both carrying each sides money. They see first hand who wins and exchange the money.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fre$h si View Post
    Lol so I'm assuming that when u race for cash u have to go REALLY easy on it?
    No not at all lol. Check out my videos in my build thread. I don't want to thread jack this one with my garbage. Lol

@speedy

That's great and all if you trust the ppl enough that they'll pay up if they loose. Where I'm from ppl are Grimey as shit. Thats why we have a neutral pot holder who holds both sides and hands the money over only AFTER a video or majority vote (or a clear decision) has taken Place.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Last edited by PetefromtheStreets; 04-17-2011 at 11:20 PM.
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    No not at all lol. Check out my videos in my build thread. I don't want to thread jack this one with my garbage. Lol

@speedy

That's great and all if you trust the ppl enough that they'll pay up if they loose. Where I'm from ppl are Grimey as shit. Thats why we have a neutral pot holder who holds both sides and hands the money over only AFTER a video or majority vote (or a clear decision) has taken Place.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Its not always great lol, theres still a lot of arguing after each race and some dont pay up. It might be a lil different now but i doubt it, I dont go to the local street races anymore b/c its gotten blown up and you'll be lucky to be at a spot for an hour until cops come.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Its not always great lol, theres still a lot of arguing after each race and some dont pay up. It might be a lil different now but i doubt it, I dont go to the local street races anymore b/c its gotten blown up and you'll be lucky to be at a spot for an hour until cops come.
    That's how it used to be for us until only the ppl who actually did the racing decided to not tell the dumbass ppl who do burnouts n shit in the parking lots where we met up. We've changed spots like ppl change clothes...on the daily.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score

racing

I just try to sleep on people love when a domestic pulls next to me and revs lmao in my mind knowing they are about to get stomped .Never raced for money only for fun and its generally random

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^ Same here. I can't wait for my new setup, I want to beat my friend's Supra

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

poisonova
    We pretty much do it the same way someone else said in here, the 3 biggest cars of the night line up on the 4 lane highway and everyone picks their partners behind them. After a few pulls of that, we head to the destination of the night to do some country side dig races.

And man if your 330whp rsx with slicks is doing 11.9 I cant wait to see what happens when I get my slicks mounted on some spare wheels lol. I'm worried for my axel when I turn the boost beyond my 398@7lbs.

At 7lbs on the full race kit, I'm already smoking fully bolted 6.0 gtos, evos and sti's lol. We got a red single turbo super as well with like a 62 trim in it that I blow out of the water too, it's sad because I think the twin was faster :/

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast