Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7

Thread: Street Racing: tell us how it's done!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    For me it depends on the head start I have. If he's sitting there off on the side and i fly by doing 100mph and still pulling you can bet your ass I'll be outta there real quick. lol

I'll pull over for the dumb stuff (ie: burn out, typical 10-15mph speeding, and basically if I have the slicks on too.) Cuz trying to run on those would be retarded. Lol

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Wow, yea that's true. If I had a big head start I'd think about just going for it and saying **** it lol. Regular stuff I always pull over for though (as you can tell)
    Quote Originally Posted by fre$h si View Post
    ive had a couple experiences but i got lucky. once a hellicopter got on me and my boy...it we went till the street T'd off, he went right and i went left and wel.....my car wasnt sitting in the impound for 30 days lol

and a few weeks ago i was on the freeway and i got rolled but when my friend squeezed between us i turned off my lites and stepped on it!!

but i highly suggest walkie talkies for everyone
    Walkie Talkies are dope in general. I should rock one at the supermarket or something to get practice in

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Haha ya I kno. The only part that sucks is ur crew needs to buy walkies too & most ppl don't realize that their needed till they get cought...WHICH REMINDS ME!!!

Another time way back when I first put in my header I raced a friend and a cop pulled me over (back when I was dumb and didn't care where I raced) & he pretty much said how he saw me & I admited I was racing & that I'm so dumb blah blah blah & it ended which him saying do u want a $1800+ ticket or do I wanna get chewed out? & then he gave me a lecture on what woulda happened if I died

Free again!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Walkie talkies are deff a nice thing to have. Me and my crew use em to 1) make sure there isn't any foul play in a street race (like if I set out a car 10 lengths I can't tell if he's creeping.)
    And 2) for it the cops make an appearance. We tried the whole police scanner thing and it's not that easy. They have different bands to click over to to give us false hope for a cop free night.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Last edited by PetefromtheStreets; 05-24-2011 at 11:44 PM.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Ya I love walkies. The only thing that sucks is that since I live in cali there's interference like a mo fo and 20 mile walkie talkies only really work a lil over a half mile

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow, that's insane. Theres a video online about how they're cracking down on street racing in cali, but its from 07. Are they still hard on you guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnmjVKlCHB0

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    thats awful. why do they need to crush the cars for. they can do better things with them. its heartwrenching to see such a beautiful car destroyed. i hate the law.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea I've seen these videos way back and thought to myself...what if I ha to watch my car get crushed...
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    dam im late..... but my friends car was crushed in that vid.. and the junk yard is just minutes from my house

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7