Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Racing: tell us how it's done!

Feedback Score

Cool Street Racing: tell us how it's done!

How do you guys get down! Is it purley highway runs only w/ your crew blocking off traffic from behind? How do you go about getting your money? Better yet what's the cash limit? And how do you prevent losers from taking off before paying up? Do you look for a good race or for a hustle? From locking it up to paying up, tell us how you do!

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have done many street races before, but it's never been for money. Most of the time, it's a random race when someone pulls up next to me on the highway. So far, I have only lost to a z06. I've beaten is300s,g35/37s, vettes, g8's, the list goes on. A lot of v8's lose pretty badly. But, I really want to have more of an edge, so I'll be upgrading my setup soon. There have been a few times where 10-15 of us get together and roll out for races. We have the fastest three cars up front, and the rest behind to keep traffic back. The first three go whatever speed they'd like, and they go! Tons of fun, no trouble yet (Thankfully )
    I'd love to hear other people's stories about racing, especially for money

Feedback Score
    How do u comepare to those gt35 rsx's?
    And do u do any digs? It'd be nice to make some money after dumping so much in to the cars

Common some other ppl have to chime in I know the ppl of boosted k20 aren't pussys that obey the law lol

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    In my town there is a big muscle car crew that does it deep and they like to invite our big import racers to play. They go out to their few select spots and before hand pour corn starch or something like that if I remember all over the ground. Shit gets sticky just like at the track it's amazing. But the big dogs don't believe in roll racing.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a bunch of races on YouTube. I've ran a built Audi RS6 (v8 twin turbo). A Sti. A turbo accord. A type r swapped civic coupe. trans am ws6. A 07 Si. Srt-4's. Beamer M3's. All from digs. I don't do roll races. And I don't race for free. If I gotta risk my license I'm getting paid for it.

We get together most nights of the week and set up races through Facebook. We have groups from different areas that all come to a common spot to set things up. Once we set up a race we have a neutral party member who didn't put money in hold the pot (money). We go and wait for a break in traffic and pull out do the burnouts in our water we pour out and line em up if space was given they get set out. a "chase is a race" for us. And if it's not on video it didn't happen so it's always video'd. After the pass has been made we go back to the common spot and get paid. We have what we call "race promoters". They are the ones that set the races up. In all seriousness it's like being ludacris in the 2nd fast n furious. He set up the races and holds the money. We have ppl from other states coming here some nights because the business is good. We don't bull shit. We all come out to play so you gotta bring your A game.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Wow that's sick. Over in my area all the big dogs do roll races but when money is envolved it's pretty descrete so I don't really know how that part goes down.

Adam, what usually the minimum when racing?

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fre$h si View Post
    Wow that's sick. Over in my area all the big dogs do roll races but when money is envolved it's pretty descrete so I don't really know how that part goes down.

Adam, what usually the minimum when racing?
    I won't race for less then $400. But some ppl's is set at 2k. But those are the serious old heads who have been doing that for 15-20years.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    Are the cars that run In the hundreds like purely 10 sec cars or do u see12-13 cara too?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow, I really never raced for money before. This is interesting! Keep posting up guys lol

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fre$h si View Post
    Are the cars that run In the hundreds like purely 10 sec cars or do u see12-13 cara too?
    My car is a 11.90 car and I run for good money. I seen ppl drop 2000 total from both sides but still allot of money for a couple all motor 11-12 sec cars. The slower the car you pick the lower the money basically. But it also depends on what ppl are racing.

It's really about how many ppl are there to put money in.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer

Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast