Thread: Street Racing: tell us how it's done!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by poisonova View Post
    We pretty much do it the same way someone else said in here, the 3 biggest cars of the night line up on the 4 lane highway and everyone picks their partners behind them. After a few pulls of that, we head to the destination of the night to do some country side dig races.

And man if your 330whp rsx with slicks is doing 11.9 I cant wait to see what happens when I get my slicks mounted on some spare wheels lol. I'm worried for my axel when I turn the boost beyond my 398@7lbs.

At 7lbs on the full race kit, I'm already smoking fully bolted 6.0 gtos, evos and sti's lol. We got a red single turbo super as well with like a 62 trim in it that I blow out of the water too, it's sad because I think the twin was faster :/
    I believe my car is the only one(RSX) to run an 11.9 with only 330 Whp. Right now i have the second fastest supercharged rsx in the nation with that time. And I'd love to see your times.

And what motor are on boosting? K24? k20? High compression? That's allot of power for 7lbs.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Last edited by PetefromtheStreets; 04-26-2011 at 08:58 AM.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011