Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Racing: tell us how it's done!

poisonova
    The weird thing is the sound doesn't stop at all when I push the clutch in. It's extremely loud. Although my friend put a cam into the tranny and he said the TOB has more play in it than normal.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Could be that the bearing has went bad. Did you lubricate the input shaft when reinstalling everything? I believe they just send you an oem bearing with the kit but I'm not entirely sure.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

poisonova
    Nah I called competition and they said it's one of theirs. My friend said it may be too small for our tranny or something which would be the reason there's too much play. So I bought a oem one. It just sucks paying 400 dollars to drop the tranny

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    400 bucks for what? Drop it yourself

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer

poisonova
    Screw that lol, dropping a tranny on jacks would make me kill myself, mostly because I have no experience with transmissions what so ever.

Anyone see fast five yet???!?

Feedback Score
    i know we probally all have escaped the cops during a raid or wtv when they r chasing a million of us, but has anyone ever out ran a cop when the cop was focused on getting your car???

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^guilty^ I had my accord at the time.
    I had a built h22a in it and the car was setup for autocross. I couldn't out run a radio on the highway so I cut down some really sharp back roads that could go a million ways and I took them all over the effing place and hopped back on a different highway an cruised on home.

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Last edited by PetefromtheStreets; 05-23-2011 at 11:03 AM.
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've honestly never had the balls to do that. I fear losing my license, so I'll pull over. :hiding:

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For me it depends on the head start I have. If he's sitting there off on the side and i fly by doing 100mph and still pulling you can bet your ass I'll be outta there real quick. lol

I'll pull over for the dumb stuff (ie: burn out, typical 10-15mph speeding, and basically if I have the slicks on too.) Cuz trying to run on those would be retarded. Lol

Tapatalk FTMFW!
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    ive had a couple experiences but i got lucky. once a hellicopter got on me and my boy...it we went till the street T'd off, he went right and i went left and wel.....my car wasnt sitting in the impound for 30 days lol

and a few weeks ago i was on the freeway and i got rolled but when my friend squeezed between us i turned off my lites and stepped on it!!

but i highly suggest walkie talkies for everyone

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast