Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 616

Thread: Si Speed 317's 400whp Daily Driver

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2006ninjasi View Post
    i want to do either a;bins option 1 with tsx 5th, stock 6th, stock fd. or a ppg gear set with a tsx 5th stock 6th and a 4.3 fd. also doing a dual pumps , feed and return line tuned on e47(93/e85 blend). thta is next summer tho. just hoping that the tranny hold up that long. i also turned boost back to 5psi in 1/2 and 9psi in 3/4. so proly only aorund 375-380. your on stock tranny still?? how many miles of boost and any issues yet?
    Sounds like both good options, but get TSX 6th. Yup, I'm still on the stock tranny :knockonwood: probably 15k miles boosted, and nope none yet! Honda ATF + 1/2 bottle of Dodge LSD additive.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Vit recommends the PPG gears with your choice of FD (depends on your power level) plus a tsx 5th gear and an rsx 6th gear.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Are you still using the greddy piping?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Are you still using the greddy piping?
    Sorry I didn't see this sooner! Yes I am.

Update:
    Just installed my oil filter relocation kit, came out great. Here are a few.pictures:

Need to do some maintenance-related things next week, such as two new pulleys, new alternator, and possibly belt tensioner. Getting a weird, loud humming noise from the front/passenger side of the car. Seems to be coming more from under the car but thats what the shop said. Good friend, so i will trust his judgement. Anyone know how I can personally diagnose if its the alternator or the tensioner?

Ive also been spending my little extra time on the Ruckus. Love that little thing. Lots of mods going in over the winter, including 12" extension, 10x8" fatty rear wheel, intake/exhaust/jetting, paint, and more. Just lowered the seat frame, feels amazing. It'll be lower with the stretch too. Update pic:

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Si Speed 317's 400whp Daily Driver

I need to start a new build/update thread.

Here's a little updated pic:

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    sweet build dude. Looks amazing. nice work. I know this is a random question. The gt30 is obviously ball bearing, where did you tap for coolant feed for the turbo?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Man I need to try to stay up to date with my build thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by BuBBaSBuBBLE View Post
    sweet build dude. Looks amazing. nice work. I know this is a random question. The gt30 is obviously ball bearing, where did you tap for coolant feed for the turbo?
    Thanks man, I used the throttle body coolant lines. I just made the turbo come off of the coolant return. Sonit goes into the TB, out of the TB, to the turbo, to the block (iirc it goes to the block, or whenever the TB normally feeds back).

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Didnt know you had oil filter relocation kit. It is on my watch list

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ksboi View Post
    Didnt know you had oil filter relocation kit. It is on my watch list
    Top mount problems! Works very very well tho. Super easy to change my oil

My Ruckus Build

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 616