Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Si Speed 317's 400whp Daily Driver

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Some more recent pics can be found here: http://www.boostedk20.com/forums/sho...ly-Meet-Thread!!

Hopefully I'll have the car ready for Honda Day in August, let's see what happens!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lookin good. Are you planning to race on Honda day?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm planning to show on Honda Day, just getting some stuff all finished up. Not too sure what there is left to do though to make things stand out, but we'll see how things go. I might post up in the VIP section to see what others say, that way it's a secret to everyone till they see it. Nothing crazy or not done before, just a "make-over".

The one thing I've been trying to figure out is if I have to be there both saturday and sunday or can I just go saturday? I'm hoping to bring home some hardware from the show.
    Last edited by Si Speed 317; 07-23-2012 at 11:18 PM.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Did you have Mo tune you? i just finished my srt build and was tuned by him.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nope, Vit from E-Tunez. They're one of our site sponsors. I saw that you just got turbo'd, congrats!! Welcome to the dark side, and welcome to

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    lol thanks. i had mo tune me. i made 440/303 on 12.6 psi on his dyno.(6262 pte cea) i am the 1 that bought pedeons kit off 8thcivic, been a member there for a few years. Yea when i build my tranny on do a fuel system this coming spring vit will be tuning me as well. he is 1 hell of a tuner, just hope that the price doesnt go up in that time lol! Love the car and build
    Last edited by 2006ninjasi; 09-01-2012 at 07:44 PM.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2006ninjasi View Post
    lol thanks. i had mo tune me. i made 440/303 on 12.6 psi on his dyno.(6262 pte cea) i am the 1 that bought pedeons kit off 8thcivic, been a member there for a few years. Yea when i build my tranny on do a fuel system this coming spring vit will be tuning me as well. he is 1 hell of a tuner, just hope that the price doesnt go up in that time lol! Love the car and build
    Those are some nice numbers! And yea Vit definitely is ond hell of a tuner, thats for sure. Whats your plan for the tranny? And if price goes up, I doubt it will be much. Maybe $50

My Ruckus Build

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Congratz on ROTM!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks man!! Much appreciated

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    i want to do either a;bins option 1 with tsx 5th, stock 6th, stock fd. or a ppg gear set with a tsx 5th stock 6th and a 4.3 fd. also doing a dual pumps , feed and return line tuned on e47(93/e85 blend). thta is next summer tho. just hoping that the tranny hold up that long. i also turned boost back to 5psi in 1/2 and 9psi in 3/4. so proly only aorund 375-380. your on stock tranny still?? how many miles of boost and any issues yet?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 515 ... LastLast