Sorry for not getting back to you guys, haven't checked my own build thread in a while. I'm too excited about everyone elses!

Here's an update:
I've been boost creeping like a mad man. 4th gear, on only wastegate, runs perfect until 7500rpm - then it creeps 13psi to 19psi! So boost cut is set at 16psi until this issue is fixed. So, it's winter and we all do work, so here's my simplest solution for fixing this creepy creep issue. Oh, and I decided to become mathematical.

My current setup is a bish of a creeper, and there is literally no room for another wastegate, and I really don't want to have to take the downpipe off to make a larger wastegate port etc, so I bought a 38mm-to-44mm wastegate adapter (cnc'd from solid billet steel) from treadstone for $42:

I figured this was the simplest, easiest, and cheapest fix, and will, at least, help reduce boost creep. Comma crazy! Anyway, using the cir***ference formula (C = pi x d), I found that a 38mm wastegate has a circ. of 119.32mm and a 44mm wastegate has a circ. of 138.16mm. Using the area formula (A = pi x r²), a 38mm wastegate has an area of 1133.54mm² and a 44mm wastegate has an area of 1519.76mm². That's an area increase of 386.22mm², which is a 34% increase. I decided to see what this would look like, to the best of my ability:

Will that help a lot? Seems like it should do a good bit. But, having a long dumptube won't help, the shorter the better in this case. So, I'll be making a custom dumptube from the 44mm wastegate that dumps straight to the ground. The only thing hold me back in this setup is the wastegate port that leads to the wastegate - it's rather small. But, this is my attempt to fix this issue. Worse case scenario - if this isn't a good enough fix, I'll have to just change the wastegate port to a 44mm. We'll see what happens.

If anyone has any comments/questions/concerns, post em up!