Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: 'Boosted Life' - Our First Annual Event - Information

Where bees the burnout vids. Lol
    s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bcc2001 View Post
    Willing to share what youre using for the cai and battery relocate? I'm looking to get rid of my kraftwerks hot air intake
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizo777 View Post
    Sooooo, who's excited for the Event? I know I am! I'm doing a Show in Philly tomorrow and then most likely heading straight to my friend's place in NY. He lives about 10 minutes from FDR.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    Wow, I wish it were next weekend. I'd be there but school starts Monday...:-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    gona be along day im leaving here at 3am and hope to be back home earlish since i have to be on base at the crack ass of dawn monday lol. but ill be there for sure! probably only stay until like 2 or so pumped to see you guys there!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Too bad I couldn't make it this year, will try to be there next year! You guys have fun, be safe!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Where bees the burnout vids. Lol
    s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    All event coverage is right here: http://www.boostedk20.com/forums/thr...Event-Coverage

Videos and pictures! Feel free your add your own pics in that thread! Again, thank you all who came out to support. [MENTION=921]Frostydc5[/MENTION] drove ~5 hours (but made it in just under 4) and [MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION] drove over 4 hours with some friends and his son! And congratulations to all of you that took home some hardware

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    All event coverage is right here: http://www.boostedk20.com/forums/thr...Event-Coverage

Videos and pictures! Feel free your add your own pics in that thread! Again, thank you all who came out to support. [MENTION=921]Frostydc5[/MENTION] drove ~5 hours (but made it in just under 4) and [MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION] drove over 4 hours with some friends and his son! And congratulations to all of you that took home some hardware

let not say how long it took me to get back tho. i might feel to urge to kill myself again like i did that night lol