Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Boosted Life' - Our First Annual Event - Information

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Soon to come!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bcc2001 View Post
    Willing to share what youre using for the cai and battery relocate? I'm looking to get rid of my kraftwerks hot air intake
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizo777 View Post
    Sooooo, who's excited for the Event? I know I am! I'm doing a Show in Philly tomorrow and then most likely heading straight to my friend's place in NY. He lives about 10 minutes from FDR.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    Wow, I wish it were next weekend. I'd be there but school starts Monday...:-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostydc5 View Post
    gona be along day im leaving here at 3am and hope to be back home earlish since i have to be on base at the crack ass of dawn monday lol. but ill be there for sure! probably only stay until like 2 or so pumped to see you guys there!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Too bad I couldn't make it this year, will try to be there next year! You guys have fun, be safe!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Where bees the burnout vids. Lol
    s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    All event coverage is right here: http://www.boostedk20.com/forums/thr...Event-Coverage

Videos and pictures! Feel free your add your own pics in that thread! Again, thank you all who came out to support. [MENTION=921]Frostydc5[/MENTION] drove ~5 hours (but made it in just under 4) and [MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION] drove over 4 hours with some friends and his son! And congratulations to all of you that took home some hardware

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score

Re: 'Boosted Life' - Our First Annual Event - Information

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedK20 View Post
    All event coverage is right here: http://www.boostedk20.com/forums/thr...Event-Coverage

Videos and pictures! Feel free your add your own pics in that thread! Again, thank you all who came out to support. [MENTION=921]Frostydc5[/MENTION] drove ~5 hours (but made it in just under 4) and [MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION] drove over 4 hours with some friends and his son! And congratulations to all of you that took home some hardware

let not say how long it took me to get back tho. i might feel to urge to kill myself again like i did that night lol

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

let not say how long it took me to get back tho. i might feel to urge to kill myself again like i did that night lol
    I left around 7 and got home just before 10 I think

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    i left so early still didnt get back till almost 11!!!! traffic was the death of me

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i left so early still didnt get back till almost 11!!!! traffic was the death of me
    You Didnt leave too early I thought. Around 5 530 right? But damn man thats crazy. We were ballin down the nj turnpike. Getting wild in traffic. Constant speed of 90+ except for toll stops. Steadily leaking trans fluid and had a boost leak. LOL

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Learning, Working, and Boosting! Apprentice Raizo777's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Damn! I got home around 8ish. Got caught up with Wekfest Traffic. I was messing with some cars on the way home. lol

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Damn!

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    You flew home!
    WOW thats nuts you were the first to leave too! I didn't get footage of the RSX this time for the after party footage. It's ok though, you had after party footage when no one else did haha. You started it. As a side note, greatly appreciate your support man.
    You Didnt leave too early I thought. Around 5 530 right? But damn man thats crazy. We were ballin down the nj turnpike. Getting wild in traffic. Constant speed of 90+ except for toll stops. Steadily leaking trans fluid and had a boost leak. LOL

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Haha nice! Damn, how bad were you leaking trans fluid? Have you fixed it yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizo777 View Post
    Damn! I got home around 8ish. Got caught up with Wekfest Traffic. I was messing with some cars on the way home. lol
    Yea seems like we all hit traffic. Adrian hit the worst though. Next time we need to recruit [MENTION=878]civicgrl89[/MENTION]!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Learning, Working, and Boosting! Apprentice Raizo777's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Damn!

You flew home!

WOW thats nuts you were the first to leave too! I didn't get footage of the RSX this time for the after party footage. It's ok though, you had after party footage when no one else did haha. You started it. As a side note, greatly appreciate your support man.

Haha nice! Damn, how bad were you leaking trans fluid? Have you fixed it yet?

Yea seems like we all hit traffic. Adrian hit the worst though. Next time we need to recruit [MENTION=878]civicgrl89[/MENTION]!
    yeah, sucks [MENTION=878]civicgrl89[/MENTION] couldn't make it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast