Thread: Clutches Reviews and Opinions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Clutches Reviews and Opinions

Making this thread so we can all help others chose a good clutch for their k series cars .I Run a Competition Clutch Twin Disc , I mostly street drive the car 90% of the time and track the car occasionally although I do bang on it a lot .I have been running the twin for two seasons w/o issue and really love the fact that it holds the power so well and has never let me down now at over 550 on pump and over 650 on c16 .I will say the twin disc can be a little rough street driving in town if you don't rev match it when cruising but for all out bangin and raising hell on the track or street its a great clutch .I have also run a comp stage 4 in this car at 475 hp and it held for a while til I pulled the car apart for bigger goals and went with the Twin Disc at that time .I have had good luck with comp clutches and will likely stick with the brand .There are several good companies out there making clutches and many more expensive ones as well but for the money I'm quite content with comp clutches thus far .
    Last edited by vdubkilla; 07-07-2013 at 12:06 AM.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!