Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohio Checking In!

Feedback Score

Ohio Checking In!

I posted this before but for some reason it didn't show up...

My name is Jason and I am located in the eastern suburbs of Cleveland.

Car is a 2011 Si

Built Bottom End
    Wiseco Pistons 9.8:1 and 86.5mm Bore
    Eagle Rods
    GT3076R
    TSI Log Manifold
    Tuned By Vitviper

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Welcome! Rare to see a built motor with a log manifold. Black front mount makes it a real sleeper, and the CF fenders add a nice touch too. Red charge pipes and IM/VC look great! Someone likes to powdercoat

How are your EGTs with your setup? And what are you putting down?
    Last edited by Si Speed 317; 06-16-2013 at 10:07 PM.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

Ohio Checking In!

I don't have an EGT gauge in my downpipe so I don't really know what the temps are coming out. I started with the log manifold and am only keeping it until next spring, then switching over to a Full Race set up. Before I blew the motor up a couple months ago I was pushing just over 400 at 16.5psi, haven't finished tuning with the new set up yet, once I do I am gonna put it on the dyno at work.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Ohio Checking In!

Quote Originally Posted by OMG_TRBO View Post
    I don't have an EGT gauge in my downpipe so I don't really know what the temps are coming out. I started with the log manifold and am only keeping it until next spring, then switching over to a Full Race set up. Before I blew the motor up a couple months ago I was pushing just over 400 at 16.5psi, haven't finished tuning with the new set up yet, once I do I am gonna put it on the dyno at work.
    Nice! That would definitely increase nicely in a tubular manifold. Sounds like fun, especially since your job has a dyno! I remember that piston pic, talk about crazy. Post some pics up of the blown motor and whatnot!

Last edited by Si Speed 317; 06-16-2013 at 11:32 PM.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

Ohio Checking In!

Feedback Score
    Very nice! Look at boostjunkyz kit also fyi. HOw do you like them CF fenders? I am just nervouse to have someone hit me and then I gotta go on a killing spree. [MENTION=899]OMG_TRBO[/MENTION]

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I posted this before but for some reason it didn't show up...

My name is Jason and I am located in the eastern suburbs of Cleveland.

Car is a 2011 Si

Built Bottom End
    Wiseco Pistons 9.8:1 and 86.5mm Bore
    Eagle Rods
    GT3076R
    TSI Log Manifold
    Tuned By Vitviper

I was in your thread on 8th. Welcome to the boards! How do you like the motor so far? I'm looking to get some internal parts here soon to start building a motor for when this one dies.

Feedback Score

Ohio Checking In!

I wish I could have built the motor under different circumstances, unexpected motor death on your daily driver is no fun. I like the motor, Vitviper is tuning it now, so should see 400 soon and have it be reliable once again!

Feedback Score

Ohio Checking In!

Quote Originally Posted by ksboi View Post
    Very nice! Look at boostjunkyz kit also fyi. HOw do you like them CF fenders? I am just nervouse to have someone hit me and then I gotta go on a killing spree. [MENTION=899]OMG_TRBO[/MENTION]
    The fenders are ok, they are from Seibon. They didn't line up very well, plus the drivers side sticks out further than the passenger side, with my OCD it really bothers me.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Ohio Checking In!

I wish I could have built the motor under different circumstances, unexpected motor death on your daily driver is no fun. I like the motor, Vitviper is tuning it now, so should see 400 soon and have it be reliable once again!
    It'll definitely be reliable. Don't worry about that. If you have quality parts, a proper install and a good tune, you'll be reliable. Of course, assuming you follow normal maintenance schedules. Are you running a catch can?

My Ruckus Build

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast