Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Who Got It?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Samsung Galaxy S4 - Who Got It?

I've been thinking about upgrading from the GS3 to the GS4. I know someone just swapped to the dark side from the iPhone5 :cough::cough: [MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION] :cough::cough:

Anyone else? Post some screen shots and ish!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    Get the HTC one! :hiding: I absolutely hated my S3

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Who Got It?

I hated my iPhone 5. This gs4 is pretty slick tho. Im still learning it and what apps to get ect. But heres a screen shot of what I have so far.

s4 petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^really? I love my iphone 5 and I had a droid before. So I'm not one of those blind apple fan bois.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    ^really? I love my iphone 5 and I had a droid before. So I'm not one of those blind apple fan bois.
    Yea. My screen was hella cracked but it was a dud to begin with since its damn near the same as the 4s.

s4 petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have enjoyed mine

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm surprised you didn't like the S3! Youre the first person I've heard that didnt like it. I might scoop up the S4 today, or maybe Monday. I just want a legit case for it before I get it. The last thing I want is to drop my new phone, lol.
    [MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION], the assistive light widget is the shit!!! So glad android added that for ice cream sandwich and jellybean. ^.^

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't like the S3! Youre the first person I've heard that didnt like it. I might scoop up the S4 today, or maybe Monday. I just want a legit case for it before I get it. The last thing I want is to drop my new phone, lol.
    [MENTION=56]Adm_rsx[/MENTION], the assistive light widget is the shit!!! So glad android added that for ice cream sandwich and jellybean. ^.^
    Wth is ice cream and jelly bean? Lol

And that is boss as shit (assistive light) so glad its operable without needing to open an app to use the light

s4 petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Wth is ice cream and jelly bean? Lol

And that is boss as shit (assistive light) so glad its operable without needing to open an app to use the light

s4 petefromthestreets
    Lmao, my bad. The earlier android operating system (4.0) is called Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS). The new 4.1+ is Jellybean. You has teh jellybean.
    Menu > Settings > About Device. See where it says "Android Version"? Tap that really fast like 10 times. Enjoy, its a hidden 'fun' feature. Impress your friends with their android phones that they've had forever and didnt know could do that. Lmao

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Everyone says that to me when i say i hated it...i honestly hated it so much that i went back to my old phone to not use it....
    Main issues :
    Wireless turned on because of the updated wireless manager, and left wifi on when not utalized...
    The file system is garbage, you can't browse the SD card from any applications, you can use file managing apps, you can't move files because the samsung rom controls every folder displaying it as empty...
    It puts all your album art into separate folders in the gallery with no default way to group them
    I hated that the music selection options weren't on the lock screen like my HTC/android
    My biggest issue though, was when i was typing a very long text message then selected a word from the suggested list, it would delete 90% of the text and just fill in that suggested word. I would literally freak out

Samsung makes horrible shitty roms for thier phones and locks them down in ridiculous ways...Also idk what provider you have but At&T is also putting a boot locker on the s4.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast