Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Who Got It?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Who Got It?

Luckily, I had none of those issues and ai put this thing through hell. Worst thing I've noticed is the battery goes way too quickly. Oh well, bought it to use it!

I'm trying get the S4 now with opening a new contract, but everyone with unlimited has either $100/month (before tax) plans or $70/month (before tax) plans where you buy the phone for $650. It sucks! Need an S4

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, I got it

: biggrin:

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Well, I got it

: biggrin:
    Streets! Post up your home screen shot.

s4 petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I will once I get my files from my S3 to the S4. But I'll share some dope ass pics taken with this camera!

And a badass go kart my father built, its 80% done. 500cc Honda motor, 1987 CR500R liquid-cooled motor, bored .60 over. 4 bearing rear, twin rear disc brakes, discs up front, 5 speed tranny, CF seat, wide wheels and slicks, and other ish.

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    I will once I get my files from my S3 to the S4. But I'll share some dope ass pics taken with this camera!

And a badass go kart my father built, its 80% done. 500cc Honda motor, 1987 CR500R liquid-cooled motor, bored .60 over. 4 bearing rear, twin rear disc brakes, discs up front, 5 speed tranny, CF seat, wide wheels and slicks, and other ish.
    Thats gonna be sick Lol I love this camera

s4 petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    i just did the jelly bean meny thing haha i had it for a year and never knew about that ;P
    2001 Boosted Built k20a2 Billet BB 6766BB

2013=579whp 406trq @ 24 psi c16
    10.87@137mph

2014= 510whp 370trq @ 18psi pump gas

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by boosted_teg View Post
    i just did the jelly bean meny thing haha i had it for a year and never knew about that ;P
    I love the android software games! ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) was an android as superman... but an ice cream sandwich instead, and hundreds of them flying in the sky haha. Very cool feature!

My Ruckus Build

Learning, Working, and Boosting! Apprentice Raizo777's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    I have 1. There are A LOT of features on it that I don't use but are pretty cool. Like eye scroll or when look away from the phone while watching a video it will pause. I like the feature of watching a video and still being able to use the internet at the same time. This is my 1st Galaxy and I like it a lot. 1.9 Quad Core Processor... can't go wrong with that! It's like Boost! lol I like the picture quality, as well.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Raizo777 View Post
    I have 1. There are A LOT of features on it that I don't use but are pretty cool. Like eye scroll or when look away from the phone while watching a video it will pause. I like the feature of watching a video and still being able to use the internet at the same time. This is my 1st Galaxy and I like it a lot. 1.9 Quad Core Processor... can't go wrong with that! It's like Boost! lol I like the picture quality, as well.
    This is my first galaxy as well. Came from the iPhone. The transfer was difficult because your used to how one phone works. But after learning, I prefer the s4 over the iPhone 10 times over. I too agree that there are cool yet not so practical features, the movie pausing gets annoying and eye scrolling was a trip to try and use. But the keyboard Where you can drag to type is awesome.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Yea there are some sick features on the S4. I love how fast it is honestly. Little stuff, like when your phone is put face down while playing music it pauses the music like youre saying " shut up for a second". Lol i love this phone

My Ruckus Build

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast