Thread: E-Tunez Review

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

E-Tunez Review

I've been turbocharged since early October of 2010. I had my kit installed at a shop called No Limit Motorsport (they absolutely suck, worst job I've seen yet). I spoke to Mike (Soxfan143) from E-Tunez and told him everything that was going to be put into the car. He sent me a base map that would get me home and specified exactly what to do and what not to do. Car idled without a problem, datalogged the entire way back. Sent him my datalog doing exactly what he asked, and he sent me my next revision of my tune with exact instructions of what he wanted. This same cycle repeated as time went on, and I ended up with about 21 revisions when my tune was finally complete. This was all street tuning. Although it was risky at times, it was 100% worth it. Street tuning allowed Mike to see the ACTUAL load of my car on the road, something dynos try to simulate but never achieve. My idle is perfect, part throttle parameters were spot-on, WOT was amazing, and I was entirely happy with everything and the way it went (unlike my install ). This was my first experience with boost in my own car, and I'm happy to say that it went very smoothly.

According to their website, they do K-Pro and Cobb Accessport as well. I have yet to hear a negative story about them. Great group of tuners over there, and I'm definitely a happy customer. As long as you follow your tuner's instructions exactly, everything will go smoothly.

Unfortunely, Mike no longer does tuning for E-Tunez. Either way, they're a great bunch of tuners over there. Great experience hands down

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    yeah i just had my si retuned by vit over there. car drive amazingly good! night and day difference compared to another email tuning person i used in the past

i would recommend these guys to anyone

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    As an update for you guys, Mike will be making a come-back and tuning my new GT30R setup. I'll keep you guys posted on the awesomeness, I'll take some videos too

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    How's everything going with the new setup?

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the feedback guys We do try, if you ever need a hand with anything or anything Mike was working on, feel free to hit him me up. He is still around here and there, but doesn't have the time he used to, to help out at E-tunez due to family cir***stance.

Thanks,

Steve

Feedback Score
    c.u.m is bleeped out. Thanks Steve, hopefully you guys can get some legit tuning customers from this forum! Hopefully, with more participation from the E-Tunez guys, things will blow up (in a good way)! You should send VitViper this way, I've heard he has an insane build..

Feedback Score
    No worries, I had let him know to come say Hi, and I didn't notice the bleeping the first time around!

Steve

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just wanted to point out E-Tunez, A lot of you guys should try them out instead of Magnesium. They have a great track record, and great pricing! Dyno charts available at no additional cost as well from their infamous e-dyno!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build