Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Motor boost opinions

Feedback Score

Motor boost opinions

Hello, names jay si, I got a card at honda day and I've been researching about building my 06 si. I've been looking around for which kit to buy, or to piece 1 together. Anyone care to help me out. I'm on like a 5 g budget with everything. I'm looking for about 400 to 450 whp. Looking for info

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score

Motor boost opinions

Give us an idea of what's done to the car now, starting from bone stock and looking for 450 whp you may want to up your budget some.

Feedback Score
    If you are not in a rush then start piecing one together not the turbo but fuel pump, injectors ect ect.

Feedback Score
    Also what you plan to do with the car is a huge factor. Do you want 400hp just for fun, do you auto X or track? If you auto-x look into the centrifugal superchargers on the market. Do you have any current mods that could help you or that you might need to sell?

Feedback Score
    I want to have a reliable 400 whp for daily driving and to hit the track at honda day or race on the streets hear and there. Right now she's bone stock. I've had it for about a year and I've just been saving up thinking of what to do.

Feedback Score
    Yeah I mean I could up the budget prob to like 6 or 7 but I don't want to go crazy I'm not rich lol. In my sights right now is greedy, ajp or a custom build. Does anyone have boost on stock internals? How does it hold up and what can it handle? I was thinking maybe to do a little work to the internals and then put on the kit. Opinions and info please

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Don't boost your civic! It will become haunted and do all sorts of stupid stuff!

In all seriousness if you want to boost your car do it. 5k is not enough. Do not touch the internals, especially with a 5k budget. Put parts on your car, have Vit tune it, go fast.

Feedback Score

2006 si coupe

Here's a pic of her right now. I'm leaving for the marines in 2 weeks so the build isn't going to start until January and I'll post more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    Lol what kind of haunted things?

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nothing LOL. I've just been having some crazy issues recently. You will be fine.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast