s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score

garrett gt35r turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    What ever happened with this?

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Nothing man my boy ended up losing his money, the bank wouldn't help him, this guy vanished and my buddy bought a pte6262 ! He's still doing whatever he can .....bad situation for sure

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's a damn shame.... People like this make me smh.

Feedback Score

garrett gt35r turbo

Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    That's a damn shame.... People like this make me smh.
    It really is

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: garrett gt35r turbo

Quote Originally Posted by 1SLOWFG2 View Post
    Nothing man my boy ended up losing his money, the bank wouldn't help him, this guy vanished and my buddy bought a pte6262 ! He's still doing whatever he can .....bad situation for sure
    Wow. Thats crazy I'm very sorry to hear that.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score

garrett gt35r turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Wow. Thats crazy I'm very sorry to hear that.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Yeah but you know what goes around comes around

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nasty.ka View Post
    Gt35r garrett
    What up man? You took my buddy's money and have since disappeared? Not very cool ! A turbo delivered would be the right thing to do in This case or a refund!
    Well after the Paypal thing my buddy went ahead and purchased the turbo using bank transfer and now the guy will not respond to email , text, call or anything. The turbo has not been shipped and at this point seems the turbo is non existent .
    This is quite a situation. The downfall is the seller removed all information from the first post on 4/7/13 so I'm not sure what was posted since it was a while ago. Aside from this, [MENTION=208]1SLOWFG2[/MENTION] your buddy contacted the OP ("nasty.ka") outside of this forum/thread, or via PM. And the transaction was handled through Paypal.

I will help as much as I can, however I am very limited as you can see. There are rules in place to prevent exactly this type of situation, although there is no way to absolutely ensure that situations like these won't happen:
    http://boostedk20.com/forums/announcement.php?f=57
    DO NOT post in a for sale thread unless you are interested in purchasing the item, or it is your for sale thread.
    Any sale rules must be posted by the seller when the thread is initially opened. You must have all the guidelines that pertain to the sale outlined in the first post when the thread is opened. This is to protect both the buyer and seller from ending up in a situation that is detrimental to both parties. Changing the rules of the sale after the thread has been started will result in immediate thread closure. No questions asked.
    Accepting deposits/payments - Due to complications in the past, we will not allow any transactions involving making payments, or deposits to hold an item from here on out. This is not only to protect the buyers from losing their hard-earned money in a sale gone wrong, but also to protect the sellers from entering a legal-binding agreement they didn't expect.
    PayPal Policy:
    If you are the seller - You must post a FIXED price. Any paypal fees associated by accepting money through their services must be absorbed by the user. Therefore, you cannot add an additional % fee for accepting PayPal per their terms of service, and breaking this can result in your PayPal account being closed.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Feedback Score
    Life happens, I filed a police report... I found out all the information about the guy, talked to his father in law. *Removed* At least I didnt post his address =)
    Last edited by EPB01ludeSh; 09-13-2013 at 02:36 PM.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: garrett gt35r turbo

Quote Originally Posted by EPB01ludeSh View Post
    Life happens, I filed a police report... I found out all the information about the guy, talked to his father in law. Here is the fuckers facebook if anyone wants to spam him lol.

https://www.facebook.com/texas.made.69
    Im glad you got to file a report ect but let's not display his personal info on here please. I understand what he did was very shitty indeed but he's got karma calling for him as it is.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3