Thread: GO-POWER Coilovers Review for 06+ Civic

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

GO-POWER Coilovers Review for 06+ Civic

I've had my coilovers for about a month now, and I can definitely say they're amazing overall! I had the Skunk2 Pro-S coilovers before this, definitely a giant upgrade in every way. Not one bad thing about them - very easy installation, comes with everything you need, very adjustable, and great dampening. The only downfall is that the 6k rear springs are way too soft for a boosted Si, probably even soft for NA too. I'm definitely looking to get some 10k or 12k in the rears ASAP.

Others feel free to chime in on your experience with their coilovers, especially those with different spring rates!

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Called CJ at Go-Power today, he said they don't have any different spring rates for the rear and has absolutely no idea when they will be getting new ones in. I now need to find out the Go-Power rear spring ID and height, and then find a stiffer spring with those specs. Annoys me because I specifically told him I plan to run around 400whp and I intend to run 245's so I don't want any rubbing or much suspension travel in the rear.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Forgot to update, Jeff at go-pwr told me he's getting some 10k rear springs in 2 weeks and is going to send me a pair. Awesome customer service FTW I raised it as much as I can in the rear, but it's not nearly as high as stock. Thought that was weird.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anyone else running any other coilovers?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I ended up getting the 10k rear springs - they changed everything. I love the way the car feels, and it also sat a little higher in the rear due to the stiffness (thankfully) So I had more room to play with my stance.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    I'm kinda debating on getting some. They do have amazing customer service, there not in it just for ur money they actually care bout their customers

Feedback Score
    i've been debating between these and the Skunk2 Pro-c, decided to go with the Skunk2 pro-c because they come in 12k for rear.

Feedback Score
    did u have to specify for 12k with s2?

Feedback Score
    yeah. 8k up front 12k in the rear

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fre$h si View Post
    I'm kinda debating on getting some. They do have amazing customer service, there not in it just for ur money they actually care bout their customers
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Coupe View Post
    i've been debating between these and the Skunk2 Pro-c, decided to go with the Skunk2 pro-c because they come in 12k for rear.
    I got the 10k rear because they didn't have 12k in stock. But, I could have ordered it. Either way, the Pro-C is a sick suspension as it is. How do you like it?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build