Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: 2001 civic em2 budget turbo setup

Feedback Score
    im definetly not a believer in ebay products, but like monjarassi said, respect that the product has worked for you. Maybe you're one of the lucky few that dont run into problems like others do

Post up some pictures of the build
    2001 Boosted Built k20a2 Billet BB 6766BB

2013=579whp 406trq @ 24 psi c16
    10.87@137mph

2014= 510whp 370trq @ 18psi pump gas

2015= 7xx @ 30psi??

Feedback Score
    I have tuned more than 15 obx sidewinder manifolds from ebay all working without a problem. 4 of which Drag the cars at the track for 3 years now and all of the others on the street. Maybe we are the lucky 15 lol. Most of those guys also used the 44 mm ebay $70$ waste gate for years now without problems. Dont hate on the ebay parts they are not all bad. Lets not argue about who spent what just nice to now there are options.
    Ur setup is very nice car is so clean. If you need any help overlooking ur tune for a second opinion let me know.

We should have a post to c who has had a obx sidewinder for the k series actually fail and show some pics of the damage. I have never heard of any problems just assumptions that they are bad.
    Last edited by flipsx3; 03-01-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Feedback Score
    I saw your post on another forum and gotta apologize as you seem like a good guy with very good feedback from many people. I am sorry I doubted you or gave you a hard time man .Not to many people go out of their way to help others especially the way you have I read many good things about you and your helpfulness and abilities from some good people .I'll be in touch in the future and hope you'd be willing to help me out if need be

Feedback Score
    no prob let me know if u want me to look at anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2