Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11 ... LastLast

Thread: New guy here! 600whp or bust build

Feedback Score

New guy here! 600whp or bust build

245/40/16

^^^^^this comp turbo makes my 6062 look tiny!

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by My07si View Post
    So I got the car back and am just about done putting it all back together! Just finishing up the plumbing and waiting to get my intake manifold back tomorrow !

Relocated the ecu, all battery cables relocated, battery is under the bumper.

Box of goodies

More updates and pictures after its all done, powdercoating a few parts, and should be on the road sometime during the week!
    Where was the car? What are you doing about the transmission?

245/40/16

^^^^^this comp turbo makes my 6062 look tiny!
    What is that wiring thing going into the wheel well? Also is that intercooler the same as the one I have minus the piping coming off it. I'm wondering if I can modify it like that to make it so a bumper will fit without cutting and fix my charge pipe in wheel well issue.
    Everything looks sweet! Can't wait to see the numbers and some videos!

Feedback Score

My car was at the shop, it's at my house to do all the wiring, and plumbing.

Same intercooler but 3.5" thick instead of 3"

Feedback Score

Wiring is not all supported, not sure if your talking about my headlight harness, or the battery cables?

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My car was at the shop, it's at my house to do all the wiring, and plumbing.

Same intercooler but 3.5" thick instead of 3"
    Ok did you delete the AC cooler that sits in front of the radiator? I was messing with my piping today to get better clearance in my wheel well, so I had my bumper off and I was looking at mine at comparing it to your picture. I'm just curious how you got 2, 2.5'' pipes to fit in that spot right off the intercooler. I can see you removed the plastic shield thing, but even with that gone I'm not sure there would be a whole lot of room. Tough to tell in that photo if the AC cooler thing (sorry don't know technical name) is there.
    Wiring is not all supported, not sure if your talking about my headlight harness, or the battery cables?
    Gotcha, makes sense.

And I was able to get a bit more clearance in my wheel well, and my wheel was not hitting the fender liner on a full right turn, I just hope it also has enough clearance for 15x8 wheels with 24.5x85 slicks.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    Ok did you delete the AC cooler that sits in front of the radiator? I was messing with my piping today to get better clearance in my wheel well, so I had my bumper off and I was looking at mine at comparing it to your picture. I'm just curious how you got 2, 2.5'' pipes to fit in that spot right off the intercooler. I can see you removed the plastic shield thing, but even with that gone I'm not sure there would be a whole lot of room. Tough to tell in that photo if the AC cooler thing (sorry don't know technical name) is there.

Gotcha, makes sense.

And I was able to get a bit more clearance in my wheel well, and my wheel was not hitting the fender liner on a full right turn, I just hope it also has enough clearance for 15x8 wheels with 24.5x85 slicks.
    No the a/c condenser is still there, after the plastic was removed I ground out the corner sheet metal and then capped and welded a plate over the ground down part of the core support for support . Hard to explain but ill see if I can find the pictures I took with my dslr .

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No the a/c condenser is still there, after the plastic was removed I ground out the corner sheet metal and then capped and welded a plate over the ground down part of the core support for support . Hard to explain but ill see if I can find the pictures I took with my dslr .
    That makes enough sense. I won't be doing this, I was just looking at it today since I had the bumper off and was like DAMN how did he fit 2, 2.5'' pipes in there? But removing the plastic and doing some grinding away sounds about right.

Feedback Score

Yeah I had to and am still doing a bunch of modifying to make this thing work lol, should be pretty cool when it's all said and done!

Feedback Score

Did some powder coating today! Did this on my own in my back yard lol,

Feedback Score

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11 ... LastLast