Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91929 ... LastLast

Thread: [ysosrs] dc2r k20 turbo

Feedback Score
    Nice wheels! Liking the wiring setup too. Harnesses are so nice - to look at! Building, well, that's a different story!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mnc1408 View Post
    A set of wheels arrive for my cousin. Maybe he will sell them to me one day? because I am really digging them. Enkei rc-s 16x8 +28.

Another look at that mil spec firewall plug.

I had a few of the boys over for a catch up bbq and took the advantage of the muscles to remove the motor from the engine stand. Maybe it's time to slap that gearbox on and pump up the bass.

I'm jelly of the wiring harness and turbo setup hope clean it is. Its looking great man
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Got the car back to a rolling status ready to tow from my parents house to mine.

I put in a temporarily steering rack as the other one is torn apart for a rebuild.

Waiting patiently for the tow truck to arrive.

That same morning my next door neighbors house caught on fire. A total of 4 firebrigrade, 2 police cars and an ambulance arrived on scene within minutes. Without the fast response time, the house would of burnt to the ground no doubt. It almost took out my daily car during the blaze. Sorry for the Poor images, had no good shots.

I tried sneaking in a shot from my backyard/driveway but it was hard without them seeing. This picture only illustrate 1/4 of the damage and the side had a rav4, 2 motorbikes and a bunch of tools and out door furniture.

Got the car into my garage. Will give it a wash sometime soon.

This is the reason why I am so frustrated with the spray job. Can't wait for Paint Fresh Auto to redo the bay. If this little bubble patch rised up from the dead, how long until more rise from the dead?

Had a rough night and morning so I went out to buy this guy. It's a Sailfin gibbicep and looks darn beautiful.

Sorry for the recent photo quality, s5 potato camera.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mnc1408 View Post
    Got the car back to a rolling status ready to tow from my parents house to mine.

I put in a temporarily steering rack as the other one is torn apart for a rebuild.

Waiting patiently for the tow truck to arrive.

That same morning my next door neighbors house caught on fire. A total of 4 firebrigrade, 2 police cars and an ambulance arrived on scene within minutes. Without the fast response time, the house would of burnt to the ground no doubt. It almost took out my daily car during the blaze. Sorry for the Poor images, had no good shots.

I tried sneaking in a shot from my backyard/driveway but it was hard without them seeing. This picture only illustrate 1/4 of the damage and the side had a rav4, 2 motorbikes and a bunch of tools and out door furniture.

Got the car into my garage. Will give it a wash sometime soon.

This is the reason why I am so frustrated with the spray job. Can't wait for Paint Fresh Auto to redo the bay. If this little bubble patch rised up from the dead, how long until more rise from the dead?

Had a rough night and morning so I went out to buy this guy. It's a Sailfin gibbicep and looks darn beautiful.

Sorry for the recent photo quality, s5 potato camera.
    My S5 takes awesome pics Crazy situations man, at least your cars were ok! Fires get really big, and very, very quickly. As for those paint bubbles... I'm livid for seeing that. Human error is inevitable, but come on... even the studs have overspray!!!

I'm sure all will be well in the end have faith - and keep us updated!

And nice pleco! They grow pretty big! Any other fish in the tank?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    My S5 takes awesome pics Crazy situations man, at least your cars were ok! Fires get really big, and very, very quickly. As for those paint bubbles... I'm livid for seeing that. Human error is inevitable, but come on... even the studs have overspray!!!

I'm sure all will be well in the end have faith - and keep us updated!

And nice pleco! They grow pretty big! Any other fish in the tank?

Tell me about the spray job! worst job. costed me close to $800 for that including towing which costed $230.

I bought some paint and primer ready. Probably give the bay a good rub back soon. Some places to bare metal.

The pleco is still quite small and is in my community tank along with a few other catfish. Bristlenose, albino long fin, corys, orange spotted bristlenose, tetras and rummynose.

The tank is 240 litres (63 gallons). I will leave the plecos in there until they get too large and then I will move them into hopefully a 150 gallon tank when i have spare coin.

Boostaholic
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Getting my custom harness soon from True Wire can't wait
    Using promo code "SPOOLBUS" @ checkout when shopping in the eshop will save you money!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    Getting my custom harness soon from True Wire can't wait
    You wont regret the money spent on a custom harness. Well worth the money. Not everyone's cup of tea though.

Feedback Score
    Long time no update.

Again I have the same excuse, however I have made some progress.

Picked up paint for the bay awhile back. It will get sprayed within the fortnight.

Gave the car a good clean over the weekend, a nice wash and clay followed by a cut. I will polish and wax the car when it gets closer to 100%. The car also found a new home while the garage gets a reno.

For some reason today I felt like test fitting the rear diffuser. I bought this over a year ago and thought it will be a good idea to fit it to the car and free up some space in the house.

Borrowing these off my cousin and damn am I in love with these. Enkei Rc-s 16x8 +28

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    your DC2 makes me so unbelievably jealous. Wish I would have kept mine and done something more with it. So spot on man!

Sorry to hear of your neighbors house thats crazy!

Also nice pickup on the TopOne rear diffuser
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    your DC2 makes me so unbelievably jealous. Wish I would have kept mine and done something more with it. So spot on man!

Sorry to hear of your neighbors house thats crazy!

Also nice pickup on the TopOne rear diffuser
    Thanks for the love bro! We build cars to fit our personality and passion, yet we envy other peoples car. Funny yeah? hahaha.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91929 ... LastLast