Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1121 ... LastLast

Thread: LGIndustries 67mm Street/Strip - Build

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Have you ever thought of doing a strut brace? BoostedK20.com decal on the charge piping from the turbo? Reservoir socks/wristbands? Just a few ideas. The FPR pointing to the sky is awesome, car must be super low!!
    And PM BoostedK20 about the banner/decal

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Have you ever thought of doing a strut brace? BoostedK20.com decal on the charge piping from the turbo? Reservoir socks/wristbands? Just a few ideas. The FPR pointing to the sky is awesome, car must be super low!!
    Not doing a strut price since the exhaust up pipe will be going up through where the bars would be.

I was thinking to put the BoostedK20.com decal above my La Gallina Industries banner on my windshield.

I hadn't really thought of the socks.

I'm going to order the center mount for the FPR guage since it won't clear as it sits right now.

The car isn't THAT low, but once I get the slicks on it, we'll see how low she sits ;-)

And PM BoostedK20 about the banner/decal
    Will do!!!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpr87 View Post
    Not doing a strut price since the exhaust up pipe will be going up through where the bars would be.

I was thinking to put the BoostedK20.com decal above my La Gallina Industries banner on my windshield.

I hadn't really thought of the socks.

I'm going to order the center mount for the FPR guage since it won't clear as it sits right now.

The car isn't THAT low, but once I get the slicks on it, we'll see how low she sits ;-)

Will do!!!
    Ah, the exhaust will look sick though! Any specific design/style you're going for? And yea that would look good, it's big though. Would be a great spot! Socks aren't a bad idea, or Wilwood or other reservoirs, but sucks are much cheaper lmao. And the center mount for the rail? Or same spot but center mounted?

She's gonna look sick on slicks! I want a set of Weldon skinnies n slicks

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Ah, the exhaust will look sick though! Any specific design/style you're going for? And yea that would look good, it's big though. Would be a great spot! Socks aren't a bad idea, or Wilwood or other reservoirs, but sucks are much cheaper lmao. And the center mount for the rail? Or same spot but center mounted?

She's gonna look sick on slicks! I want a set of Weldon skinnies n slicks
    No particular style, just the best route from the turbo and then up.

I had given the Wilwood Kit some thought but not yet.

The center rail mount is for the guage only, K-Tuned sells the mount, it's like $50.

I can't wait to see her on some slicks and skinnies man!!! Hopefully IFO Noble OK we'll get to see her do her thing LOL

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No particular style, just the best route from the turbo and then up.

I had given the Wilwood Kit some thought but not yet.

The center rail mount is for the guage only, K-Tuned sells the mount, it's like $50.

I can't wait to see her on some slicks and skinnies man!!! Hopefully IFO Noble OK we'll get to see her do her thing LOL
    Best route from turbo up sounds good to me! Yea, socks for sure then. Haha! And ok, you'll also need a plug for your FPR. Just as a heads up (I'm sure you knew that). She's gonna look mean man!! Lmao one way to find out
    Last edited by Si Speed 317; 01-23-2014 at 04:26 PM.

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Best route fron turbo uo siunds good to me! Yea, socks for sure then. Haha! And ok, you'll also need a plug for your FPR. Just as a heads up (I'm sure you knew that). She's gonna look mean man!! Lmao one way to find out
    Yea as soon as I get the fitting for the FP Guage I'll be getting the plug fitting.

I'll be doing a small photo shoot once she's done ;-)

Possibly a video too

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea as soon as I get the fitting for the FP Guage I'll be getting the plug fitting.

I'll be doing a small photo shoot once she's done ;-)

Possibly a video too
    Holy typo batman, I butchered my last post! Fixed. And nice, just made sure it's the right type of plug (usually with O-ring). Look forward to the pics and possible video!!

My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Holy typo batman, I butchered my last post! Fixed. And nice, just made sure it's the right type of plug (usually with O-ring). Look forward to the pics and possible video!!
    To seal off the gauge on a fpr its usually a npt fitting not a straight cut

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Cage plus radio member #1
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Well guys... I've hit a small road block, but it'll be corrected soon.

Getting these two parts along with some -16 fittings and weld on bungs for the radiator and it should make it all better LOL

http://k-tuned.3dcartstores.com/Uppe...-K20_p_96.html

http://k-tuned.3dcartstores.com/Swiv...K24_p_154.html

Then later on when i go to the DP Race Radiator, i'll have everything set :-)

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Are you overheating?!

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1121 ... LastLast