Thread: Connecting AEM FPR to K-Tuned Fuel Rail for Fuel Return Setup

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Connecting AEM FPR to K-Tuned Fuel Rail for Fuel Return Setup

I figured I'd make a thread of how I'll be setting up my fuel return. I purchased an already setup fuel cage for a return and full Stainless Steel (SS) -6an return line with SS Gojin 10 micron filter from aLmk, which was from ZeroCool, from [MENTION=109]Str8JDM[/MENTION], from Supa Ninja. Regardless of my whored out return setup, I'll be installing this with all new fittings and details. On to the pics:

This process will be taking the -6an SS line you see here and making this my feed line to the fuel rail. This will connect to the fuel rail on the passenger side of the car. I will be using the OEM feed line (hard line) as my return line. So I'll need a -8an male to -6an male to attach my AEM FPR (Fuel Pressure Regulator) to my fuel rail on the return side. I'll need an FPG (Fuel Pressure Gauge) for the front of the FPR, a -6an plug for the opposite side of the FPR, and a 90* -6an fitting for the bottom as the return.

On top of that, I'll be replacing the oem feed line from the firewall to the FPR with 2' of SS -6an line for aesthetic purposes. In a bit, I'll post up the complete drawing to make this a bit easier to grasp and understand. I will keep this updated as I go.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Connecting AEM FPR to K-Tuned Fuel Rail for Fuel Return Setup

Sounds like a sweeet idea bro.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Please get nylon!! It is so much easier to work with!!! If you need pics of how I i connected my rail to fpr let me know.