Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Si Speed 317's BoostedK20 Build - Round 2

Feedback Score
    I remember seeing that car there parked where you had to walk around the back of the track where the cars were lining up. It was by it self. I was thinking how clean it looked and jelous. I need a new paint job. The factory paint is not durable at all..

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Si Speed 317's BoostedK20 Build - Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    DANG thats a long trip from tx
    True. Oh so very true lmao.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ordering some new fittings for my return setup tonight. Also ordering some Stage 8 bolts and nuts to keep my turbo in a nice spot Pricey, but well worth the investment.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGringoK20 View Post
    I remember seeing that car there parked where you had to walk around the back of the track where the cars were lining up. It was by it self. I was thinking how clean it looked and jelous. I need a new paint job. The factory paint is not durable at all..
    Yup, that was my car. Thank you for the kind words, I'm happy to have the paint I have. And you'll see her again this year, however it will definitely stand out more and with only subtle changes.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What was the size you had to order for the locking things? And how much $?

Feedback Score
    Sub'd for round 2 as well.

Feedback Score
    @ almk It will be based on the thread pitch of your manifold. Which probably wouldn't be the same as his.

I don't understand why quotes never work for me on this site...i hit reply with quote and it just sits there...but it works from my phone!!@#

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    [MENTION=217]snizzletoff[/MENTION] the way to make quotes work is to use the multi quote button (even if you want to quote just one thing) and then hit the post reply button on the bottom left. As for the bolts I thought all t3 flanges used the same thread pitch?

Feedback Score
    Ya def will be going again! I'm debating wether to drive my car down and put miles on it or not.
    I haven't taken my car yet. I got my turbo set up im going to put on once weather gets better. Unfortunately paint job is on the end of my list for mods. Your cars definitely looking good tho man.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    What was the size you had to order for the locking things? And how much $?
    I'm going to double check with Mo from SRT tomorrow, seems most T3/T4 flanges have 9mm diameter holes for bolts, so a 10mm is obv a no-no. I'll most likely be going with the 8mm 1.5x25mm locking bolts but once I find out I will let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddukk View Post
    Sub'd for round 2 as well.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snizzletoff View Post
    @ almk It will be based on the thread pitch of your manifold. Which probably wouldn't be the same as his.

I don't understand why quotes never work for me on this site...i hit reply with quote and it just sits there...but it works from my phone!!@#
    My T3 flange on both the turbo and manifold are straight through. No threads, so it's a nut and bolt setup. As for quotes, you just have to click 'Reply with Quote' twice. Not sure why, I believe it's in the process of being solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by aLmk View Post
    [MENTION=217]snizzletoff[/MENTION] the way to make quotes work is to use the multi quote button (even if you want to quote just one thing) and then hit the post reply button on the bottom left. As for the bolts I thought all t3 flanges used the same thread pitch?
    Not all T3 flanges are threaded, most aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGringoK20 View Post
    Ya def will be going again! I'm debating wether to drive my car down and put miles on it or not.
    I haven't taken my car yet. I got my turbo set up im going to put on once weather gets better. Unfortunately paint job is on the end of my list for mods. Your cars definitely looking good tho man.
    Awesome, hope to see you there! Definitely let the paint be last on the list. Other things are more important. You can always find a phenomenal detailer to get you by

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Awesome, hope to see you there! Definitely let the paint be last on the list. Other things are more important. You can always find a phenomenal detailer to get you by [/QUOTE]

Yup like a built motor!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast