I received my new bushings from Avid Racing. Very excited and glad to work with such a great company. From swapping engines so many times and all of my racing I ended up warping the rear mount. I talked to Avid and without hesitation they sent me new bushing ASAP! Avinash, I can't thank you enough!! :bow::bow:

If anyone is in the market for motor mounts I HIGHLY suggest buying Avid Motor Mounts!! They are great mounts and the redesign of the passenger mount is stronger and better than any other mounts on the market IMO. I've had friends swap out to these mounts because of how great my car rides and because they have broken that passenger side mount with the OEM bridge design.

To put in new bushing though you'll either need a press or a big vice.
I had both.. but now just a vice

So first I pulled apart the old mount

here you can see all the parts. New bushings vs old. And here is a better picture of the difference. You can see how big the hole on the old bushing is...

So first I also grabbed a piece of wood so I could keep even pressure on the bushing! And I placed it in the vice. I also sprayed the mount insert with wd40 to help lubricate it while pressing it in.

Now make sure to keep it even. And to help I used some WD40 spray to lubricate the pushing and a flat screw driver to help push in the sides that weren't sliding in right away. And slowly start closing the vice. Then close it all the way

Now flip it and do the same for the other side

And BAM

Now time for the center pin. Make sure you hold the pin straight!

And start closing the vice

since it was my first time I took it out to check it before going all the way threw

Looks good. So now finish it

And now repeat the same process for the other mounts! Tonight I just did passenger side and rear. I will do the transmission mount once the subframe is back in.

installed