Page 1 of 42 111 ... LastLast

Thread: 05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

Feedback Score

05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

I'm new to this support forum and I fear I may get addicted to getting blown on a regular basis. I have only ever experienced getting blown vicariously from watching videos and such and feel that once it actually happens to me I will really be addicted and have to seek further help through other such as blown anonymous. Any of you guys who can cope with this addiction on a regular basis please help. I am totally new to this form of addiction and desperately need to learn best how to cope with this serious affliction so that I may carry on functioning with my day to day activities.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Feedback Score
    PS
    I used to have a very serious addiction to playing the saxophone that took up way too much of my time (3 to 5 hours a day every day), so much so that when I wasn't playing my saxophone I was Jonsin' for it. That proved to be a good addiction though as it brought me a world of band aids and about 15 minutes of fame not to mention paying the bills to get me through college. But life happens and addictions change.
    Last edited by SAX JONZ; 02-17-2013 at 03:12 AM.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I also think your addicted to saying the word addiction. Lol. I'm in for the build man. I used to play the trumpet and was pretty good. Went to states a few times.

Also as for going on with daily life once blown, you'll just have to do a WOT pull once per drive and you'll survive the addiction problem.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score

Hehehe, thanks man. I get out of trouble here all the time. One of the things I love about Chicago is no quotas. Was doing about 80 WOT coming down asland in a 30 zone about 2a. Saw a cop quickly shut it down. Was too late of course, got pulled over. Didn't have current insurance card or union card and managed to get away with a warning. Times before I have been stopped on my bike racing a Ducati and I know I was doing a buck twenty. Once again off with a warning and a compliment on the bikes. This might actually push me past my lucky streak.

Feedback Score

You gotta check out Arturo Sandoval. Über heavyweight on trumpet. Wow.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Damn. I haven't gotten as lucky but I did try and hit a quick cut off road to evade a cop, ended up going up the wrong way and pulled into a 7-11. He came up did the whole routine and I got a warning from that. But tickets for the rest of my encounters with the law.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Last edited by SAX JONZ; 02-17-2013 at 02:27 AM.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: 05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

LOL I was gonna flag this as spam until I saw adm_rsx's reply. Lmao, welcome to the forum man, I enjoyed this. Post up pics and build info!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    hehehehe, I have the link with all the pictures as current. I suppose I could post them individually here if that is easier. I just got my car back today. Quaife LSD, stage four clutch and I can already feel a difference. I love it! In a week or two when my radiator gets back, hopefully sooner than later, I will get the rest finished.
    What kind of tires you guys running that have good traction? My last set of rubber was some Direzzas that at first really hooked up nicely for the little hp I had going on. Also, I will be buying a new set of rims and I am thinking of going with a little wider rim than stock. What do you guys run and suggest. I am all about form following function. Not that I don't like cars that are modded to suit their owners I am all about the performance over looks.
    The mods my car has current are what I just mentioned plus billet innovatives, Injen CAI, RBC, Hondata gasket and kpro, to the back side I got the PLM header that I wish I would have had welded up because I have to keep vents closed which is a pain in the dick days that rain or when it's cold, and finishing out the exhaust is a 3 inch Thermal which I have grown to love the sound of. Not too loud but definitely not ricey. Going in is a rotrex c38-92 with Junk 2 mani as shown in video clip, All In Fab intercooler and radiator, HR throttle body, 1000cc injectors, and a few other things. All of the stuff in the video came off an EP3 from some guy on the East Coast.
    Going to wait on doing the Albin's gearset till I destroy the trans. So I suppose that I should take 1-2 easy and peg 3rd gear? You guys gotta give me advice as I am totally in new territory.
    Last edited by SAX JONZ; 02-18-2013 at 01:01 AM.

Page 1 of 42 111 ... LastLast