Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 515 ... LastLast

Thread: 05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

Feedback Score

Re: 05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

I actually bought it from a guy on east coast through a guy here that has a shop and radiator needed repaired so it's at his shop and yes, it's All In Fab.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

Did he say how much longer till it would be done? What exactly needed repaired?
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score

Going to be replaced. I expect a month but was told a week or two longer.
    I just found the size for rims I want.
    Looking at getting the 235/40 star2 tires with rpf1's 17's 9 inch rims in the SBC finish or straight up black. Both give me a hard on.

Feedback Score

http://fatlace.com/lacedup/wp-conten...8/stnrrsx4.jpg
    How about it? I really wanted to go with rays but I don't want to get my car stolen and these are just as light and much cheaper.
    Don't know about that hella flush or stance movement but my car is same color and these look the business IMO.

Feedback Score

Of course black looks the business as well although I don't care for that offset much.

Feedback Score
    So I found a set of 9 inch 35 offset RPF1 enkeis and pretty nice weight as well. Was planning on doing the 245/40 on them. No issues with rubbing on hard parts like control arms or anything like that? At the moment I don't even consider lowering it as the PLM dumps the 3 inch pipe pretty low to the ground. I drag sometimes on speedbumps which here in Chicago are HUGE as if to deter people with lowered cars because there is no need for that type of height. Seriously.

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ya I'm not a fan of crazy low. Most people probably wouldn't even think my car is lowered.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post

Of course black looks the business as well although I don't care for that offset much.
    Sick stance on this. And [MENTION=185]aLmk[/MENTION] I agree with you, function is what matters in this world with the money we spend on these builds lol. Post a pic of your ride height in your thread and tag me

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Sick stance on this. And [MENTION=185]aLmk[/MENTION] I agree with you, function is what matters in this world with the money we spend on these builds lol. Post a pic of your ride height in your thread and tag me
    You can see a pic of it in the op of my build thread shows one of the front wheels after I got my star specs out on and that's the ride height I've kept the car at. Even with as little a drop I have, on these goofy speed bump thingies in the parking kit at school I will sometimes hit my exhaust where dp mates to the catback just slightly.

Feedback Score

05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

Is anyone running stock width rims boosted?
    I can't seem to get a hold of the SBC rims and I'm noticing that I have a sizable rust bubble on my door. Cheap bodywork. I'm so sick of getting grifted by the biggest ripoff in history. Insurance is SUCH a HUGE scam.

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 515 ... LastLast