Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 616 ... LastLast

Thread: 05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: 05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    Is anyone running stock width rims boosted?
    I can't seem to get a hold of the SBC rims and I'm noticing that I have a sizable rust bubble on my door. Cheap bodywork. I'm so sick of getting grifted by the biggest ripoff in history. Insurance is SUCH a HUGE scam.
    I've seen a few people do that. 235/35/17 tires. Works well. And damn man sorry to hear that. Check out a few local shops and see what they say. Hate shops

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

Cool, thanks for the tip, much appreciated.

Feedback Score

The only thing I have to report so far is that I am still waiting on the radiator from all in. And.. Although minor..ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363999053.530457.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363999081.489662.jpg
    I also dropped coin on a set of rpf1's in the SBC finish. Now I'm playing the waiting game. Maybe by next year ill be getting radiator and wheels. Lol

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The only thing I have to report so far is that I am still waiting on the radiator from all in. And.. Although minor..ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363999053.530457.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363999081.489662.jpg
    I also dropped coin on a set of rpf1's in the SBC finish. Now I'm playing the waiting game. Maybe by next year ill be getting radiator and wheels. Lol
    Lmao. That rad will be a whole huh?
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score

Well, I was told by the end of the month, I'm getting a little impatient though. I'll give it another week and then I'm going to start getting insistent.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Lmao. That rad will be a while huh?
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score

I just got off the phone and the guy who's handling this deal told me "next week" so I guess more important on the list is a set of tires so that I take these blizzaks off. Lol feel like a kid running with heavy snow boots on.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I just got off the phone and the guy who's handling this deal told me "next week" so I guess more important on the list is a set of tires so that I take these blizzaks off. Lol feel like a kid running with heavy snow boots on.
    Lmao. I wondered how those would hook with a little bit of power.
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score

Looks like I got in the middle of BS. All In Fab is that disorganized? I understand why spaz was spazzing out about his parts. If it were me I wouldn't have been that cool.
    I don't care how talented someone is if they don't take care of their customers someone else will.
    Last edited by SAX JONZ; 03-23-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Looks like I got in the middle of BS. All In Fab is that disorganized? I understand why spaz was spazzing out about his parts. If it were me I wouldn't have been that cool.
    I don't care how talented someone is if they don't take care of their customers someone else will.
    Definitely man. Customer service isn't too hard to keep up with I would like to think.
    Tire slayer

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 616 ... LastLast