Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 203040 ... LastLast

Thread: 05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: 05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

I think that small ass fan is a part of your issue. The fmic blocks a lot of air flow to the rad so you need a larger fan to compensate.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score

I may be crazy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    wow you definitely don't have any room in the bay from the look of that pic

Feedback Score

I just finished beating the car hard. No tire spin that I noticed. Was racing this. So nice. AND FASST
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    Alright, so I am experiencing another problem now and I think it is with the TPS. When I accelerated, sometimes it jumps like a wild horse and feels like all of the power is jumping to the wheels and then back off and then again. It's fucking insane, and it is sporadic, driving me nuts. I asked at King about this problem and the guy I spoke with mentioned the TPS as being a problem on some k20's and not others, mentioned trimming it back and after that I lost his advice in a sea of WTF. Any of you guys can elaborate? This is where I am going to figure out a few more things. Some of you guys are amazing at the things you know and not only that the concepts of how they work. Amazing. I'm not looking to be a total gearhead as I need to spend that time on my sax becoming a monster some day. But we all need little diversions here and there, right?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    I think that small ass fan is a part of your issue. The fmic blocks a lot of air flow to the rad so you need a larger fan to compensate.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    I have two fans though. They seem to cover a good portion of the radiator and they are strong. Damn, I broke two lug nuts. You have that issue since you boosted?

Feedback Score
    Sax I have never had any issues with a TPS but hear its fairly common .Have you looked at the tps in k pro to see if it goes thru the scale evenly when you depress the gas pedal slowly while just sitting in your driveway with the key on engine off ? Have you done a data log and watched it in the log to see what the tps is doing ?

Feedback Score

I haven't but I will now that you mention it. Thanks. Have you had any problem with studs?

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    I haven't but I will now that you mention it. Thanks. Have you had any problem with studs?
    I never really had issues with lug studs except for when a friend cross threaded one of mine while outting the rims on. But I'm getting new axles and hubs for the track because I snapped an axle like a toothpick friday at the track and the hubs come with extended studs.

s4 IG-petefromthestreets
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score

Wow. Mugen lugs. They went on easy enough. I put tgem on tight. Maybe I should have used a torque wrench.

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 203040 ... LastLast