Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 192939 ... LastLast

Thread: 05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

Feedback Score

Re: 05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

You either live in constant summer or have blue balls for a few months of the year.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    You either live in constant summer or have blue balls for a few months of the year.
    Blue Balls ? thats just more than I needed to hear lmao ...So sax tell me what radiator do you have is it an all in fab tucked Radiator ?

Feedback Score

Yes, it bolts to the intercooler. I rode it really hard today, like redheaded stepchild. Put at least 50 miles or more on it. Not once did it get close to half. Running strong like bull. I think I may have it going ok. Once I get those wheels on car we shall see just how quick it is. Third gear wheelspin is insane. Car feels much faster than my bike. Gotta be an 11 second car.
    Last edited by SAX JONZ; 08-16-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Feedback Score

See post 68. Good pic of radiator there.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    See post 68. Good pic of radiator there.
    Well that looks like the same radiator I had and my car constantly overheated with it once it got above 70 degrees outside and even ran hot on cooler days if I beat on the car .I have since gotten rid of that rad and the bought a griffin full size I must say it solved my cooling issues instantly .It did not matter what I did with the tucked radiator it did NOT work properly for a boosted K series this I am certain of and would bet your gonna find the same results when all is said and done .I wish it were not the case but sadly for me it was indeed a long wait for a product that did not do what I bought it to do in the first place and I ended up selling it at a loss and buying the Griffin .

Feedback Score

05 RSX Type S Rotrex Project

Wow. I think you have a strong point there. If I have to change out rad I'm Su Fuk D. EVERYTHING, everything is where radiator would be. Oh well. I drove it today so hard and it was pretty hot. I have no other options at moment. I'll probably sell car if that is gonna be the case.

Feedback Score
    You can let a little Radiator stop you man not after all this work if it needs one get one and fix it man

Feedback Score

It was pretty hot today, car ran great. Going to cross my fingers that it stays that way. If radiator needs replaced with full size I guess it will need to. I know it will be a major undertaking.

Feedback Score
    I hope not man for your sake but that radiator set up caused me some big headaches and the temps didn't come into check til I got rid of it .

Feedback Score

Stuck in traffic for over an hour and hot as fuuuuuh, seems good. I checked cap and it seems fine too. Still gonna buy a new one.
    See what I mean about no space?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 192939 ... LastLast