Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 102060 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebuild take IV

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Rebuild take IV

I've received and installed the ktuned ep3 adjustable idler pulley. I really like it. The kit came with the pulley/bracket, belt and new bolts.

The belt eliminated the ac compressor so you have the option to pull that off. For now while the car is all motor it's nice because with my new IM I am forced to pull the power steering pump off.

The kit allowed me to have proper belt tension and as the belt stretches you can just re adjust the pulley and get it back to spec.

Waiting for my fuel rail spacers and bolts to put the intake mani and fuel rail setup on.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Rebuild take IV

Nice, now I know what that is! I've seen it in the past but never knew anything about it. Looks awesome, it's coming together nicely

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Rebuild take IV

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Nice, now I know what that is! I've seen it in the past but never knew anything about it. Looks awesome, it's coming together nicely
    Haha yea man. You guys luckily have EPS so you don't have to worry about that nonsense.

On another note I picked this up from my friend on Saturday.

Will install at a later date but pretty pumped for the crack head price I got it for. Gotta love the HBHU. (Homeboy hookup)
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    It's time for me to replace my unit. My son stuck a quarter in it and now it doesn't work but the clock stopped. It stopped before and came back to life but this time I think it's dead. That is the most important TPS unit I have installed in my car. I need that on my way to work to know what throttle position I need to get there in time. Boss is a stickler for being on time. 1 second late and you get a note in your mailbox. WTF? Everyone always stays late, but we don't get paid extra. His time here is running out. None too soon.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Rebuild take IV

Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    It's time for me to replace my unit. My son stuck a quarter in it and now it doesn't work but the clock stopped. It stopped before and came back to life but this time I think it's dead. That is the most important TPS unit I have installed in my car. I need that on my way to work to know what throttle position I need to get there in time. Boss is a stickler for being on time. 1 second late and you get a note in your mailbox. WTF? Everyone always stays late, but we don't get paid extra. His time here is running out. None too soon.
    If your not 5 minuets early, your late. That's the motto. I typically get to work about 10-12 min early. And my son doesn't sit up front yet so it's hard for him to screw much up as of yet. Lol.
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I am the same way but when you have 3 sets of railroad tracks and things are always unpredictable in the city. Garbage trucks and well...that just doesn't always work. BUT, when I am on time ALL school year long and never call in sick even when I need to and I get caught by a train it kinda pisses me off that he doesn't take that in to consideration.
    When he fired the soccer coach for a simple miscommunication on his part for something he simply could have just had a word with him for someone is out of control. When the last two LSC meetings had close to or more than a 100 people coming to complain and plead their case to beg him to reconsider and he ignores them, the very people that will vote him out for next round there seems to be a simple loss of translation happening here. He is out of touch with reality.
    When I wear Brooks Brother's, nicest dressed teacher, always better dressed than he is with his KMart ties, and the one day I wear jeans because there is a concert and that was the uniform I get an email from him. That is outlandish on his part. When he won't reconsider his decisions in front of a crowd of people who have signed petions with a 1000 people then he has lost touch with who it is that hired him in the first place. I am glad I am not him.
    He has lawsuits against him for unfair labor practice and still does not understand that those above him are going to pass judgement on him as well for his actions...
    Last edited by SAX JONZ; 03-06-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Rebuild take IV

Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    Yeah, I am the same way but when you have 3 sets of railroad tracks and things are always unpredictable in the city. Garbage trucks and well...that just doesn't always work. BUT, when I am on time ALL school year long and never call in sick even when I need to and I get caught by a train it kinda pisses me off that he doesn't take that in to consideration.
    When he fired the soccer coach for a simple miscommunication on his part for something he simply could have just had a word with him for someone is out of control. When the last two LSC meetings had close to or more than a 100 people coming to complain and plead their case to beg him to reconsider and he ignores them, the very people that will vote him out for next round there seems to be a simple loss of translation happening here. He is out of touch with reality.
    When I wear Brooks Brother's, nicest dressed teacher, always better dressed than he is with his KMart ties, and the one day I wear jeans because there is a concert and that was the uniform I get an email from him. That is outlandish on his part. When he won't reconsider his decisions in front of a crowd of people who have signed petions with a 1000 people then he has lost touch with who it is that hired him in the first place. I am glad I am not him.
    He has lawsuits against him for unfair labor practice and still does not understand that those above him are going to pass judgement on him as well for his actions...
    Sounds like one helluva boss you have there. Sounds like to me that your a teacher and I thought the principle had more people to go through then just his word on wether or not you can fire someone.
    Tire slayer

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Sounds like one helluva boss you have there. Sounds like to me that your a teacher and I thought the principle had more people to go through then just his word on wether or not you can fire someone.
    Well, that is why there is a system of tenure in place to protect teachers from the principals that are out of control. But with the IB Program and other things in the "name" of the students but an easy excuse just to take away all tenure from all teachers and with a shortfall of cash in the system (who knows where all that money goes....hmmmm) they have to do something and their answer is to get rid of the experienced teachers and pay the younger ones half of what they pay the experienced teachers. Water down the system, dummy down the classes and play polls and statistics games that make those that made these decisions look good for "improving" the schools. Any way that is my story and not about cars... lol Sooooooo
    Still waiting on that radiator to come in. Hopefully it doesn't take much longer, I am getting the itch.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Rebuild take IV

So my intake manifold is on. It's been a bitch to replace my 8an straight fitting with a 90* push on. Still have a little further to go with that. I've got to relocate the battery since its not helping with space on this intake pipe. I'll add a couple pics shortly. My sons been sick with some virus so that's it for now.
    Tire slayer

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last edited by PetefromtheStreets; 03-10-2013 at 11:28 PM.
    Tire slayer

Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 102060 ... LastLast