Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I LOVE frozen boost!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: My boosted K24 EM2 -JDL-Precision-Hype lug- W2A intercooler-Ktuned

Whats frozen boost? I assume a dope spot for intercooler ish?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    they sell water to air intercoolers, ice boxes, water lines, piping, etc... plus other common turbo goodies, couplers, clamps etc... oil and water coolers. all kinds of stuff, and the pricing is good too!

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My boosted K24 EM2 -JDL-Precision-Hype lug- W2A intercooler-Ktuned

Quote Originally Posted by bodyman View Post
    they sell water to air intercoolers, ice boxes, water lines, piping, etc... plus other common turbo goodies, couplers, clamps etc... oil and water coolers. all kinds of stuff, and the pricing is good too!
    I'm gonna go check oil coolers tomorrow from there now that you mention it.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Well I got the intercooler mocked up, it fit basically as i imagined, but was always wondering how it would end up. It fit like a glove, I ordered the wrong coupler for the tb side and had to cut it up, but ill grab another reducer. I have a lot more mork to do but Im getting closer. The upper water neck needs done still, and ill have to make a new throttle bracket. Ill also be rerouting the fuel line and make some brackets. Getting the bov flanged welded on tomorrow on the endtank. Anyways....

New Tial Q bov came in. I needed some welding done so I dropped some stuff off at Kinetic Motorworks here in NH. Getting 2 -10 an bungs welded to the vc, spare water neck chopped and redone at an angle and the two iacv water ports taken out and welded shut, and bov flange welded on the ic.

Im not sure where to put the breather box/oil catch can, any ideas?

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Well I got the intercooler mocked up, it fit basically as i imagined, but was always wondering how it would end up. It fit like a glove, I ordered the wrong coupler for the tb side and had to cut it up, but ill grab another reducer. I have a lot more mork to do but Im getting closer. The upper water neck needs done still, and ill have to make a new throttle bracket. Ill also be rerouting the fuel line and make some brackets. Getting the bov flanged welded on tomorrow on the endtank. Anyways....

New Tial Q bov came in. I needed some welding done so I dropped some stuff off at Kinetic Motorworks here in NH. Getting 2 -10 an bungs welded to the vc, spare water neck chopped and redone at an angle and the two iacv water ports taken out and welded shut, and bov flange welded on the ic.

Im not sure where to put the breather box/oil catch can, any ideas?
    Looks gorgeous, I love how the turbo and intercooler and throttle body are also close to each other. Makes me want to do a w2a intercooler! As for the catch can, it depends on where you plan on putting the new bungs on the valve cover. Are you going to have the two bungs in front like most, plug the intake manifold, and the punch out the PCV port so you can attach to the catch can as well? Answer these and we"ll figure out a nice spot. Which catch can do you have? Breather I hope

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Sorry forgot to post that, I am picking up my valve cover tomorrow, 2 -10 bungs welded to the front of it

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sorry forgot to post that, I am picking up my valve cover tomorrow, 2 -10 bungs welded to the front of it
    What about the IM/pcv part of my post? Lol

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    What about the IM/pcv part of my post? Lol
    the pass side port on the IM I have my booster vaccum hose going to it. and the top blocked off, the PCV valve is still sitting the way it is, its open atm, should I block it off?? This is my first turbo car so I need some advice on this one

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast