Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bushguts's new mods to 13 stang

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Bushguts's new mods to 13 stang

Nice! Is this how Santa treated you for Christmas? Glad to see you're modding her, shes definitely a beast that loves mods

And about the green lug nut situation, I bought a set of extended lightweight aluminum drag lugs and had them powdercoated jet black to match my paint. I'm sure you can go the same for your green. That would look insane with black wheels

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Ya the car is def larger but easier to judge. On the honda it was hard for me to see backing up because the rear is sloped upward. Plus on the stang having back up sensors helps a lot too.

I think i might just get black lugs later on. Im still working on getting the custom RTR side stripe next. Ya the mod bug bit me. I know i said i wasnt gonna mod this car but we all know how that goes. I will post pics once all the suspension mods are installed. Stay tuned.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Bushguts's new mods to 13 stang

I think green lugs would look dope.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS View Post
    Ya the car is def larger but easier to judge. On the honda it was hard for me to see backing up because the rear is sloped upward. Plus on the stang having back up sensors helps a lot too.

I think i might just get black lugs later on. Im still working on getting the custom RTR side stripe next. Ya the mod bug bit me. I know i said i wasnt gonna mod this car but we all know how that goes. I will post pics once all the suspension mods are installed. Stay tuned.
    Sounds good to me, and yea we all know that story. Mod bug is with us for life, talk about a disease. But it's a good disease, makes life more enjoyable! Whats an RTR side strip? I like suspension mods, I'm tuned in!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    The RTR stripe is the side decal that follows the curvey body lines on the rear 1/4 panel, door, and front fender. Just look up rtr mustang on google and you will see it there.

Im gonna start my build from the ground up starting with suspension, then power. No point in having power if i cant put it to the ground. Its already bad enough that the factory traction controls (all 3 of them) cant stop wheelspin. So i have to do it myself.

Feedback Score
    new parts

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The RTR stripe is the side decal that follows the curvey body lines on the rear 1/4 panel, door, and front fender. Just look up rtr mustang on google and you will see it there.

Im gonna start my build from the ground up starting with suspension, then power. No point in having power if i cant put it to the ground. Its already bad enough that the factory traction controls (all 3 of them) cant stop wheelspin. So i have to do it myself.
    Gotchya, looks nice! And that's a great idea. Most guys around here with the new 5.0's say their first mod is drag radials. Nitto 555r's to be specific. So what you're saying makes sense now that I think about it. Powerful beast you have!
    new parts

Nice! When do you plan to do the install?

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score

It must have a boosted K20 in it if 3 factory traction controls can't stop the wheelspin hehe

Clean car you got there

Sent using my Galaxy S3

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Gotchya, looks nice! And that's a great idea. Most guys around here with the new 5.0's say their first mod is drag radials. Nitto 555r's to be specific. So what you're saying makes sense now that I think about it. Powerful beast you have!

Nice! When do you plan to do the install?
    Install is on sunday, woo hoo. Alignment this week then. Ya the radials are freaking awesome. I borrowed a set off a friend of mine at the track. Only had time to make 1 pass and i ended up missing 3rd because of that crappy shifter bracket. Thats why i bought the upgraded bracket. The tranny was so tq'd that the bracket moved causing me to miss the gear. The factory bracket is rubber and held in place by zip ties. Bad design by fords part.

Heres the vid. Nitto nt05r

Ran a 13.1 missing 3rd. The craziest thing about a mustang 5.0 is this. Most cars out there need to boost them to even hit low 12's. i just have to add tires, lol.

Also want to add i ran 12.9 @110 on street tires on my 4th pass ever owning the car

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECFRED View Post
    It must have a boosted K20 in it if 3 factory traction controls can't stop the wheelspin hehe

Clean car you got there

Sent using my Galaxy S3
    Ya, its got a k20 with 6 jrsc kits in it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast