Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread: new k20 here

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: new k20 here

Quote Originally Posted by 93si View Post
    lol i hate the way the car drives... but awesome gas mileage and dead reliable. i cant hate anything but some monsterous rev hang... and having moments where it just sucks driving per feel.
    Lucky for u, thats a very easy fix.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    well lucky for me you see to be in then "know" care to elaborate a little more and possibly the cost of said fix...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!

(this is probibly something i should have already known existed.. but like i have said we live in a 4g63 dominated area.. and i really have 0 honda friends...i am in completly unknown territory.... minus boosting a d series.. that was my first fun and fail toy lol)

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    lol i hate the way the car drives... but awesome gas mileage and dead reliable. i cant hate anything but some monsterous rev hang... and having moments where it just sucks driving per feel.
    well lucky for me you see to be in then "know" care to elaborate a little more and possibly the cost of said fix...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!

(this is probibly something i should have already known existed.. but like i have said we live in a 4g63 dominated area.. and i really have 0 honda friends...i am in completly unknown territory.... minus boosting a d series.. that was my first fun and fail toy lol)
    Sorry but are you referring to your 93 or to your 07 when you say it has awful rev hang? If its the 07 then flashpro will fix your problems. I get a little rev hang now with 1000cc injectors and a turbo, but with just bolt ons flashpro took it completely away.

Feedback Score
    LOL the 93 is getting assembled now I just dropped off my head to get ported today

The 07 is the culprit it literally will hang out at a rpm for a hotsecond its not a big deal just annoying I literally haven't changed anything on this car...its my first car I've ever bought brand new ...152k and not one problem knock on wood besides normal maintanece

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

new k20 here

Damn you've got some miles on that thing. Lol
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well flashpro will fix your rev hang issue.

Feedback Score
    thanks ill look into flashpro this week,

and hell yea its a civic.. of course shes gonna get driven... just came back from tenneesse ran like a champ,,,,,,,,and shes going to houston in march!!! lol

Feedback Score
    Sounds like now you're on the right track. Glad to see a new face!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4