Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1727 ... LastLast

Thread: Supercharged CHAT Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PetefromtheStreets View Post
    Yea I just found out about the car. Its definitely a beast. Im pretty jelly of them power numbers. Lol
    You can find his build thread on k20a.org. Tim is a standup guy- he has been developing that setup for years now. Makes me want a TVS rather than my old skool m62

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Tim just broke the supercharged game... With an accord haha

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=175201

Feedback Score
    Hey guys. I went to Brazil and was hoping to hook up with everton to see that beast ass civic but no luck. He seems to be a baller and in Brazil that is no understatment. People live life there very simple and so few modified cars. I wanted to take pictures of some of the cars there as I saw a custom made formula one looking beast and another urban assault vehicle with two huge tractor looking wheels on each side. Damn. Going to have to get my cousin to take those pics for me if he could. Those were pretty wild looking.
    Anyway, I have questions and was wondering this time about exhausts. Anyone with a DC5 tried that new oval 3inch from ktuned? Wondering about that sound and clearance.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SAX JONZ View Post
    Hey guys. I went to Brazil and was hoping to hook up with everton to see that beast ass civic but no luck. He seems to be a baller and in Brazil that is no understatment. People live life there very simple and so few modified cars. I wanted to take pictures of some of the cars there as I saw a custom made formula one looking beast and another urban assault vehicle with two huge tractor looking wheels on each side. Damn. Going to have to get my cousin to take those pics for me if he could. Those were pretty wild looking.
    Anyway, I have questions and was wondering this time about exhausts. Anyone with a DC5 tried that new oval 3inch from ktuned? Wondering about that sound and clearance.
    I have a few friends who have it. None of them make any power tho. Lol so im unsure of the sound from a supercharged car
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    I guess that's the key right. Lol oh well. How you been? Happy New Years. I was in nyc for a minute. Lots of cool stuff. This summer we need to all meet up somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus, she's a heffer.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluEP3_SC View Post
    Tim just broke the supercharged game... With an accord haha

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=175201
    That build is DOPE. Love the info that follows in the thread too. Would be cool to have that here
    Regarding everton, that's unfortunate you couldn't see him. Def seems to be a baller. But a cool guy. Awesome you went to Brazil though! (Say Brazil the way Toretto did when Hobbes walked up on him in the late night racing scene in Fast 5)

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Yeah, he probably doesn't speak English, or maybe he does, but he's definitely a baller. In Brazil people don't come up to that level unless they got stacks. Anyway, maybe next time. Brazil was bangin.

Feedback Score
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421011081.036629.jpg average for Brazil. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421011118.847112.jpg she looks young but she was at least 23. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421011195.506251.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421011249.124742.jpgto bodaciously bangin ass. Yeah, it happens. This is the only thing unique about Brazil. I mean, you can't say any woman looks Brazilian. But that booty nobody would mistake for anything other than Brazil.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421011081.036629.jpg average for Brazil. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421011118.847112.jpg she looks young but she was at least 23. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421011195.506251.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421011249.124742.jpgto bodaciously bangin ass. Yeah, it happens. This is the only thing unique about Brazil. I mean, you can't say any woman looks Brazilian. But that booty nobody would mistake for anything other than Brazil.

Lmfaooo. Im tryna hit Brazil. Anyone down?
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Feedback Score
    Lemme know. I was looking at buying a penthouse two bedroom pimp condo for 350,000r around 120k.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1727 ... LastLast