Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 51525 ... LastLast

Thread: Supercharged CHAT Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bluEP3_SC View Post
    I know it says IAT sensor but that diagram is very misleading. That plate is right under the SC and i highly doubt you can fit the sensor, connector, and associated wire in there with the SC in the way. You can easily tap right into the inspection plate under the manifold or anywhere up on the runners- i think that would be easier for you.

Myself and probably some of the other SC guys use the T1R IAT sensor due to its fast and accurate response to temp fluctuations. It comes prethreaded so you just need to drill and tap a hole in your manifold for it to thread into. Makes install very easy and it works really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks buddy.. ill order that sensor t1 motorsport have it for $49.. ill see if it does fit in that hole as im still using the standard inlet manifold.. if not ill have to make a hole... ive heard people say its only beneficial when you have a cooler.. i have no cooler but want to get air-fuel more accurate.. at the mo im keeping airfuel tad leaner

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by beppe View Post
    thanks buddy.. ill order that sensor t1 motorsport have it for $49.. ill see if it does fit in that hole as im still using the standard inlet manifold.. if not ill have to make a hole... ive heard people say its only beneficial when you have a cooler.. i have no cooler but want to get air-fuel more accurate.. at the mo im keeping airfuel tad leaner
    No worries man. Its best you place that sensor after the blower, on the intake manifold, so you know what the incoming air temp is entering the cylinder head. The stock sensor just reads air entering the throttle body and doesn't do us SC guys much good since the blower gets pretty hot.

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluEP3_SC View Post
    I know it says IAT sensor but that diagram is very misleading. That plate is right under the SC and i highly doubt you can fit the sensor, connector, and associated wire in there with the SC in the way. You can easily tap right into the inspection plate under the manifold or anywhere up on the runners- i think that would be easier for you.

Myself and probably some of the other SC guys use the T1R IAT sensor due to its fast and accurate response to temp fluctuations. It comes prethreaded so you just need to drill and tap a hole in your manifold for it to thread into. Makes install very easy and it works really well.

Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    thanks bluEP3 SC for the info...

just found out i have a space to relocated the iat sensor didnt even know there was a space..

on fig 14,15...

my Question is i need a very quick sensing iat.. anyone know what type is best and which one will fit in that place..

thanks guys

You can shave the insulation on the OEM IAT sensor and it will respond much faster. I did it to my sensor, just took some time and a razor blade.

Feedback Score
    found this site.. is this the best place to buy it from?? can find it on k20boosted shop

http://www.t1racedevelopment.com/ind...at-sensor.html

Feedback Score
    found this site.. is this the best place to buy it from?? can find it on k20boosted shop

http://www.t1racedevelopment.com/ind...at-sensor.html
    Yep- thats where i ordered mine.

Feedback Score
    Build in progress k24/k20.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Supercharged Frank has always been a favorite of mine! Keep us updated

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    can someone tell me what kind of cooling this is for the jrsc ?

is it any good?

Feedback Score
    can someone tell me what kind of cooling this is for the jrsc ?

is it any good?

Looks like an add on for an air to air intercooler. Jose mercado at mercracing should be able to answer your questions about how well it works- as far as i know he is the only one that develops and uses one.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 51525 ... LastLast