Thread: Bushguts got a new car, check it out!!

Feedback Score

Bushguts got a new car, check it out!!

still have my 5.0, just got this though. if only they made a supercharger for this i would trade in the 5.0 in a heartbeat. it drives so beautifully its crazy. i used to have the 2010 and 2011 accord v6 and it was slow. fast from 40-100 but thats it.

this on the other hand, has been retuned by honda. i know factory tunes suck ass but they really did a great job with this one. the power is there everywhere in the rpms all the time. it actually has the same throw you in the seat power the stang has. so much power down low, mid range, and top end its crazy. it pulls really hard. and its so comfortable too and so far im getting 27mpg in the city. not bad for a 278hp v6.

i actually was convinced i wouldnt like it until i drove it, then was like dam, gotta get this. she drives it and is happy with it.

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow, I had no idea honda decided to step their game up with the competition. Looks great, very awesome features. The lane camera and 3 rear view camera views are part of what would really have me sold on this car. Made me really want to get one! Great video, awesome commentary. Post up an exhaust video next time, I wonder if you can hear them like we've been able to hear G35/G37/Muranos etc.

Will rep tm on the computer!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Thanks, ya they really stepped up this time. The car has so much more get up and go. It's retuned. Our 2011 accord v6 was really not that strong. This one however has power everywhere all the time. It actually has the same amount of throw you in the seat as the 5.0. Passing is not a problem with this car. I seen a vid of the 13 coupe v6 on a hub dyno making 246 and 224 tq. Very stout. Now if they came out with a supercharger and cooling for it I have to get a 6 SPF for myself. This is the best accord yet IMO. If you get a chance to test drive one I highly recommend doing so. This car will keep up with a mildly supercharged si.