Thread: Happy New Year!!

BoostedK20.com Founder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Happy New Year!!

We would like to wish all of you, your families, and your friends a happy new year!

Let's take a look at the past - we've all had our ups and downs, struggles and victories, problems and solutions. There's nothing wrong with that. We all make mistakes, it's human nature. But if we learn from our mistakes, they're not mistakes at all - they're lessons. With that said, let's take the lessons we've learned and keep them with us. Let's take our dreams and visions and make new goals. Then, we'll plan a path to achieve those goals.

Google posted a '2012: Year In Review' video. It touched the hearts of many people, and at the time of this posting is at 11+million views. It was posted on Dec 12th, 2012. I'd like to share this video with you:

President Abe Lincoln once said, "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." There's a reason why they called him 'AbraHAM'!

Let's put our best effort forward and make 2013 the best year yet! Here's to a fresh start and a new year!

With All Our Love & Best Wishes,
    The BoostedK20 Staff

oldnew.jpg
    Last edited by BoostedK20; 01-19-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Need parts for your k-series setup? Check out our eShop! Click Here

For all your eShop support needs:BoostedK20.com eShop Support Forum

2.    Sponsored Links

3. Become a Free Registered Member and Remove This Ad!

Super Moderator
    Feedback Score
    That was a nice video.

My New Years resolution to myself is to put my car back together and I would like to get back into school so I can find a better job!
    Available now are SPAZ APPROVED decals!!! Available in multiple colors!

Need parts?! Check out our eShop and let me know! We can help you out!
    http://boostedk20.com/eshop/

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Happy New Year!!

My resolution was to spend more of my free time with my son and my family.

And that was a great video.
    Last edited by PetefromtheStreets; 01-02-2013 at 01:04 AM.
    Tire slayer
    Breaking everything since 2011

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Happy New Year!!

Very moving! Great video. My new year's resolution is to achieve the goals I've set for myself without slacking. Seems simple, but the goals vary from graduate program-related goals, to Ruckus/Si goals, to family time goals. And to stay single

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Happy New Year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Very moving! Great video. My new year's resolution is to achieve the goals I've set for myself without slacking. Seems simple, but the goals vary from graduate program-related goals, to Ruckus/Si goals, to family time goals. And to stay single
    Haha. I rather not be single. Honestly I feel it's harder for me to try and raise my son this way. If I am to stay single that's fine. But someday I'd like to meet a special person just for me. Know what I mean?
    Tire slayer

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Happy New Year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adm_rsx View Post
    Haha. I rather not be single. Honestly I feel it's harder for me to try and raise my son this way. If I am to stay single that's fine. But someday I'd like to meet a special person just for me. Know what I mean?
    Absolutely man, your situation is much different than mine. I agree with you, and I'd like to meet that special someone someday too. But this year, granted all goes as planned, will be a life-changing year. I've been in long term relationships since I was 14/15, and I've been single for almost a year now. I adore companionship, but in order to get where I want in life, I need to focus everything I can to get there. And honestly, at this point in my life, a girl will just be distracting. So, 'single Speed' it is. Just like my Ruckus. Lmao.

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Formerly "Adm_rsx"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Happy New Year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Absolutely man, your situation is much different than mine. I agree with you, and I'd like to meet that special someone someday too. But this year, granted all goes as planned, will be a life-changing year. I've been in long term relationships since I was 14/15, and I've been single for almost a year now. I adore companionship, but in order to get where I want in life, I need to focus everything I can to get there. And honestly, at this point in my life, a girl will just be distracting. So, 'single Speed' it is. Just like my Ruckus. Lmao.
    Lmao. Now that's understandable!
    Tire slayer