Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Thread: Farewell 8thcivic and hello 5.0

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sounds great! Sticks out a little bit far for my taste, but man it makes that 5.0 sound healthy. What mods are next in mind?

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

One-off SRT Top Mount Manifold - GT3076R
    My Ruckus Build

Master Member
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow that seemed like a nice launch.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Si Speed 317 View Post
    Sounds great! Sticks out a little bit far for my taste, but man it makes that 5.0 sound healthy. What mods are next in mind?
    thanks, unfortunatley there isnt a way to push the tips in anymore. its just the muffler design i guess.

im not really gonna mod this car because im kind of burnt out from the fg2 i recently had. im tired of turning wrenches. maybe a few years down the road that may change. i just ordered the side window louvers though, the roush ones. hopefully it will look better

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS View Post
    thanks, unfortunatley there isnt a way to push the tips in anymore. its just the muffler design i guess.

im not really gonna mod this car because im kind of burnt out from the fg2 i recently had. im tired of turning wrenches. maybe a few years down the road that may change. i just ordered the side window louvers though, the roush ones. hopefully it will look better
    Still looks and sounds awesome though!! Much better than I expected tbh. And I think the mod bug has already bit u and it will slowly increase. After the louvers (which I can't wait to see btw ) it will be an intake, then a short throw, mid pipe, and maybe a few small other things. But it'll still be mildly modded at that point. Once you supercharge her in a year, it'll be insane!

"As I lay rubber down to street, I pray for traction I can keep. But if I spin and begin to slide, please oh please protect my ride."

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    ya, but im just doing very tiny things right now cosmetically. im not really into modding this car. my heart was and will always be with my beloved fg2. its just not the same to me. its only a form of A to B right now.

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS View Post
    ya, but im just doing very tiny things right now cosmetically. im not really into modding this car. my heart was and will always be with my beloved fg2. its just not the same to me. its only a form of A to B right now.
    As long as you're happy, thats what matters. Still can't get over the features in that Accord!

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    Ya Honda really stepped up big time on the accord. Now bisimoto has a supercharged one making 401. I want so bad

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thats dope! Thankfully, Bisimoto is a forum vendor. They'll hook you up I'm sure.

Did you receive/install the Roush side window louvers yet?

My Ruckus Build

Feedback Score
    They arrive tomorrow. I did a pro photoshoot of the stang. Should have all the pics by end of week. I'll post em up once I have all of them

I <3 Purpul Shocker
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thats awesome! I love getting a pro photoshoot. Makes everything come together. The green is definitely gonna look insane! What photographer?

My Ruckus Build

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5