Hello all! This will be a write up on how to correctly Time your motor!

Look at your timing chain, there are 3 green links on the oem chain, use these to ensure you line up correctly on all three sprockets (crank sproket, intake cam, exhaust cam)

Make sure your cams are spun to Top Dead Center (TDC) you can do this by lining up the two notches on the cams pointed out below

Spin the crank until the arrow on crank sprocket lines up with the marking on the block like below.

You want to have the chain tight against the guide going intake cam. Make sure the green mark on the chain lines up with the Dot on the intake cam

There are 9 links between the dots on the intake and exhaust cam (if you use the oem chain markings you don't have to worry about this)

You then need to pull your exhuast timing chain guide in If you have any slack anywhere but on this side the sprokets will move. You will have to play around with this to figure out if you need to spin the sprokets slighgly to have them line up. Once you get the guide lines up. Install your chain tensioner and torque it to spec!

When its all complete you can confirm its correct by checking the 3 green marks on the timing chain with the dots on the sprockets. The crank pulley also has a mark

The white mark should line up with the block if your using the pulley from your stock block i am running a z3 pulley on an a3 block so it doesn't line up.

Let me know if you have any further questions or if i missed anything!